What's new

chabahar checkmate

Most Sunni do not consider shia as heritics ... this is baloney fed by the fake news media.

Only wahabis do.
I disagree with you.

Most Sunnis do not consider Shias to be mainstream Muslims.

There is no such thing as Wahabbism. That is an outsider's term.

I disagree with you.

Most Sunnis do not consider Shias to be mainstream Muslims.

There is no such thing as Wahabbism. That is an outsider's term.

I don't... nor do any one of my family members ... extended or otherwise... nor do any of my many friends... all Sunni.

Wahabism is now more apparent than it was pre-9/11.

I don't... nor do any one of my family members ... extended or otherwise... nor do any of my many friends... all Sunni.

Wahabism is now more apparent than it was pre-9/11.
Bro, there is no such thing as Wahabbism.

There is just Sunni Islam or Salafism.

But the source is indian and indian sources also vehemently proclaimed pre-May 1998 that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. We all know what happened to that indianism. Just as then so is now :azn:. How can you expect any sane person to believe anything from an indian source with that sort of history?
fair enough
so you want me to believe a pakistani columnist (regular) will toe indian propaganda and yet reside peacefully in pakistan
sounds totally implausible considering the frequent assassination attempt on hamid mir and other journalist
may be you know better than me since its your country

No this is not India where achoot gets lynched for walking on brahmin path.

Post reported
It's in human nature, even rich people hate poor people so what to say about this?
Only a genetic evolution can teach human beings to not hate each other or an alien invasion...
It's not India's fault...it's the fault of people who accepted discrimination and did not fought for their rights...

@Arsalan has even gone to the extent of blaming the banning of defence.pk twitter handle on so called Hindutva agenda, coolly ignoring the sheer lies being perpetuated by morphing photograph .. the reason for the ban.

Correction. I have NOT blamed the banning on "Hindutva Agenda" but have and still do call it a biased approach with MANY terrorist accounts running, all the fake news reports and images from those being ignored while PDF banned for that one pic (WHICH I HAVE STATED AS BEING A BIG MISTAKE).

So please, rather than being hyper excited and making comments in such a state, take a step back, look at the whole picture and then try to analyze it without a bias. Now i am not sharing that once you actually manage to do so you have to share the findings here with us but that will at least help you understand what i and many others are saying.

It was brought in by one of your mates on page1.
The second factor that works for India is the increased likelihood of getting oil and gas directly piped into our energy-hungry economy. Whie there is no direct connection between Chabahar and the pipeline proposed, there will inevitably be greater comfort in learning that we are 'invested' in Chabahar, and implicitly, the Iranian economy.
Chabahar was supposed to be a checkmate as per the title ?so what is it now?
The OP is nothing but a flame bait to attract readers. Only your comments are disputable which was a reply to a user. Which you replied that, India cannot have things through your eez. Well, we can ship through eez, oil and gas.
Ofcourse they can have things over indian ocean but should not cross our EEZ.
who is talking about economic blockades? have a control over your fears.I am talking about the EEZ its patrolling and military regulation. By same logic what will india achieve by making the world its enemy upon stopping a fraction of Chinese trade?So dont even go there. I think your Navy is incapable of running a big navy at this time and the rate of your accidents support the fact.Blockades might not always need numbers but would definitely need good tactics and professionalism.
Assuming SLOC mean Sea Line comm. It directly mean you will block the trade.
Don't put words into my mouth, you were talking about the blockade with Chinese help. My reply was in the context of that, and you are simply clinging on to my comments and add them to your replies. Capiche?

The OP is nothing but a flame bait to attract readers. Only your comments are disputable which was a reply to a user. Which you replied that, India cannot have things through your eez. Well, we can ship through eez, oil and gas.

Don't put words into my mouth, you were talking about the blockade with Chinese help. My reply was in the context of that, and you are simply clinging on to my comments and add them to your replies. Capiche?
Read maritime laws, you can navigate through it but can not lay submarine cables or pipelines without the permission of the Pakistani state... Because in layman terms... It's part of our submerged territory... Aka our continental shelf...

Explaining my first comment...
Ofcourse they can have things over indian ocean (means your commercial oil/gas vessels)but should not cross our EEZ(pipelines over seabed).

Second one..
Pakistan and China will regulate any foreign military(NOT commercial blockade) in their EEZ just llike India does for itself.
Indian SLOC (can be anything commercial or military, the latter here) passing through to Chabahar is like a duck shot game for Pakistan (from the coast, which is technically not a blockade)in case of a conflict.

It's also not the first time India has contemplated the idea of an underwater pipeline through Pak EEZ... and failed... Happened in the 90s... when our EEZ wasn't even extended...

But the source is indian and indian sources also vehemently proclaimed pre-May 1998 that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. We all know what happened to that indianism. Just as then so is now :azn:. How can you expect any sane person to believe anything from an indian source with that sort of history?

Please show us these indian sources and spare us the torture of reading your copy paste comments..

Yet to see any evidence of your claims..

no prosecution of shias in Pakistan. Kalboshan killed many of them. in bomb blasts but overall there is complete harmony in Pakistan. we are neighbors, colleagues, friend and we vote shias if they are good people.
many of our top leaders and our countries founder was a shia. we as a nation supports and love them.

Back
Top Bottom