What's new

chabahar checkmate

Apologies for off topic, but where I see something that is glaringly wrong, I feel the need to point out. We can create a new thread if you like. Respect means not commenting and not trying to educate others about things you have no clue about. As such, that person is disrespecting Islam. If he wants to show respect, he can start by keeping his mouth shut, and his fingers off the keyboard about Islam and Muslims. Peace!

As far as i know he is 40+ ((@Joe Shearer am i right baba ji ? :D )) with extensive knowledge and study. I didn't knew about janisars (ottoman army division) and its history. But from this mans words, now i know. ((Ottoman history is still muslims and islamic history right ? )). So the point is, never underestimate the knowledge of a person. You have some other pprofession maybe an office job, but still you are here on this forum discussing procurement policies and other related affairs of armed forces as well as many other fields. So you are guilty by your own logic sir. If being non-muslim stop him from commenting on Islam then how the hell can we (an engineer and an office guy "i am assuming") can comment on armed forces and many other fields discussed here ? Aren't we hypocrites??

It happens in West Bengal. It happened in Egypt (recent bombings). It happens in Kerala !

Do You know you are special ?

Never mind.
Cheers

As far as i know he is 40+ ((@Joe Shearer am i right baba ji ? :D )) with extensive knowledge and study. I didn't knew about janisars (ottoman army division) and its history. But from this mans words, now j know. ((Ottoman history is still muslims and islamic histroh right ? )). Sk the point is, never underestimate the knowledge of a person. You have some other proffesion maybe am office job, but still you are here on this forum discussing procurement policies and other related affairs of armed forces as well as many other fields. So you are guilty by your own logic sir. If being non-muslim stop him from commenting kn Islam then how the hell can we (an engineer and an office guy "i am assuming") can comment on armed forces and many other fields discussed here ?

Because history doesn't involve the word of Allah the Almighty. But religious doctrine, views, concepts, beliefs are about Divine teachings. Somebody who disbelieves in them, can never gain enough knowledge, because religion and Divine teachings are not just some words that you memorize and then start opinionating on. It is learnt meticulously over time from scholars trained on the subject. I don't mind if he comments on Physics even though he doesn't have a degree in Physics. I will treat his comments on the basis of their validity. But Islam, I expect all non-Muslims to stay away from trying to teach/preach others about Islam. There are many Muslim members for that.

All said and done. There is no confusion and denying of the fact that on Fridays, sunnis would complete their prayers first and throw stones at shias on their way back !
No this is not India where achoot gets lynched for walking on brahmin path.

Post reported

Stringent sanctions need to be placed and enforced on India for doing business with Iran.

India should stay content with SAARC and forget about over land western connectivity. Ofcourse they can have things over indian ocean but should not cross our EEZ.

:lol: Ignorance is a bliss.

Learn what eez is. It's not a full control over territory.

Indian can and will ship through your eez. :-)

:lol: Ignorance is a bliss.

Learn what eez is. It's not a full control over territory.

Indian can and will ship through your eez. :-)
i was talking about pipelines..Sure you can sail through .. under our watch and ships that is. . Pakistan and China will regulate any foreign military in their EEZ just llike India does for itself.
Indian SLOC passing through to Chabahar is like a duck shot game for Pakistan in case of a conflict. Considering the smaller size of our Navy..we can always give away mining rights to the Chinese so they also bring the additional security apparatus to secure the area.

i was talking about pipelines..Sure you can sail through .. under our watch and ships that is. . Pakistan and China will regulate any foreign military in their EEZ just llike India does for itself.
Indian SLOC passing through to Chabahar is like a duck shot game for Pakistan in case of a conflict. Considering the smaller size of our Navy..we can always give away mining rights to the Chinese so they also bring the additional security apparatus to secure the area.
No, you weren't talking about it. There was no issue of pipelines to begin with. (I assume you have read about EEZ). This is about Chabahar port. You are spinning it to suit your narrative. The IN is a non-issue and has no interests in Chabahar, it's a container shipment terminal.

You can dream about some imaginary conflict situation. Ok, I'll bring my own thoughts into it. Your navy is not capable of doing an effective blockade of shipments to India. By blocking the shipments of third largest economy in Asia, you will make a lot of enemies. That's why an economic blockade using Navy was never used post WW.

Lastly, China do not scare us. For your scenario to happen it takes years of naval deployment for the purpose of making a blockade. Also major chunk of Chinese trade passes through Malacca straight (And it will continue so even with CPEC). No matter how hard they try, as long as Andaman and Nicobar is with India, China cannot pull off an effective economic blockade against India without getting into trouble.

No, you weren't talking about it. There was no issue of pipelines to begin with.
It was brought in by one of your mates on page1.
The second factor that works for India is the increased likelihood of getting oil and gas directly piped into our energy-hungry economy. Whie there is no direct connection between Chabahar and the pipeline proposed, there will inevitably be greater comfort in learning that we are 'invested' in Chabahar, and implicitly, the Iranian economy.
Chabahar was supposed to be a checkmate as per the title ?so what is it now?

You can dream about some imaginary conflict situation. Ok, I'll bring my own thoughts into it. Your navy is not capable of doing an effective blockade of shipments to India. By blocking the shipments of third largest economy in Asia, you will make a lot of enemies. That's why an economic blockade using Navy was never used post WW.
who is talking about economic blockades? have a control over your fears.I am talking about the EEZ its patrolling and military regulation. By same logic what will india achieve by making the world its enemy upon stopping a fraction of Chinese trade?So dont even go there. I think your Navy is incapable of running a big navy at this time and the rate of your accidents support the fact.Blockades might not always need numbers but would definitely need good tactics and professionalism.

i was not aware about this level of persecution happens with the shias muslims in pakistan and the state's complicity in it

i will appredciate if some one can explain what is shia (twelve) mentioned in the artice

Why not... were you not born during Zardari rule?
All this info. was mostly available on social medias during Zardari rule.

Above source is india so it is worthless, unreliable, fake and gutter news. Ignore it and move on everyone.
you have already made your opinion even before reading the article,typical of persons who is hollow and will just reveal his idiocy whenever he open his his minds
the author is a pakistani and i presume the same article appeared in one of the pakistani newspaper

Why not... were you not born during Zardari rule?
All this info. was mostly available on social medias during Zardari rule.
no sir
i was not aware although i remember few of the incidents but not knew in the details
i remember one news in which some muslims were shot dead after making them deboard from the bus merely because either they were hazaras or having chinese features although i dont remember exactly sir as i was young
and few incidents of blast in shia sunny mosque

but i must admit i dont know in detail about these or the main reason

you have already made your opinion even before reading the article,typical of persons who is hollow and will just reveal his idiocy whenever he open his his minds
the author is a pakistani and i presume the same article appeared in one of the pakistani newspaper

But the source is indian and indian sources also vehemently proclaimed pre-May 1998 that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. We all know what happened to that indianism. Just as then so is now :azn:. How can you expect any sane person to believe anything from an indian source with that sort of history?

Back
Top Bottom