What's new

Ch.Nisar Caught Lying (must Watch)

lol... here's what Ch. Nisar said in his interview...

538605_253692824732630_57500252_n.jpg

Only three people in the country are authorized a bullet proof car.

president, Prime Minister and COAS ( COAS after Mush got in power).

Malik Riaz has contacts with everybody in the country, That is the beauty of his game, he has good contacts with PPP (government), PML-n (opposition) and Army and the civil society.

I really felt pity for Mr Bean that he had to defend links and favors offered / taken by his party from a person who had been strongly criticized by Bean but was silenced by his leadership.

I really felt pity for Mr Bean that he had to defend links and favors offered / taken by his party from a person who had been strongly criticized by Bean but was silenced by his leadership.

this is what happens when you support corrupt criminals like nawaz shareef.

WELL DONE KHASIF ABBASI. U EXPOSED HIM AND EXPOSED THEM BADLYYYY haha.

and he has also done it before here we go

he is criticized malik riaz because they have some land issue i guess. personal matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL DONE KHASIF ABBASI. U EXPOSED HIM AND EXPOSED THEM BADLYYYY haha.

and he has also done it before here we go

he is criticized malik riaz because they have some land issue i guess. personal matters.

I think Kashif Abbasi pulled his paints and headgear both at a time.
Regarding his issue with Malik Riaz am not sure, you may be right.

Last edited by a moderator:
you people are crazy
so before this video you had a firm belief that politician are saints????

ahh this must be a big shock, i wish you guys can recover from it..ameen

Ch nisar is hyporcate, what he did for nation, only fraud, corruption, stealing and working for cia and isi
He is cancer to looooone league and politics in general
Every pakistan should be given right to protect himself, bullet proof and security vehicles are very common in the world even small business people etc can have

you people are crazy
so before this video you had a firm belief that politician are saints????

ahh this must be a big shock, i wish you guys can recover from it..ameen

its not a shock my friend, we are just trying to expose these corrupt politicians so Pakistanis open their eyes.

its not a shock my friend, we are just trying to expose these corrupt politicians so Pakistanis open their eyes.

first lets hope people of pakistan open their eyes against PPP, from the by election that doesnt seem to be the case.
there can never be a saint in politics due to the nature of the beast but there are some stand up guys in all parties, ch Nisar is against PMLN having anything to do with Malik Riaz and he actually expressed his views in public against him and also had some kind of ranjush with SS. he had openly said on a TV show Malik Riaz is a crook who is stealing land from poor people.
but politics is politics, he cannot go all out against his party.

but never mind me, all you guys have already made up your mind.

Back
Top Bottom