What's new

Celebrate the 25th anniversary of Chigua jiao naval battle Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islands Paracel and Spratly are part of Vietnam from ancient time.

upload_48e58f518d24f_123_22_108_38_bando5.jpg

The map of Vietnam from time of NGUYEN dynasty.

:omghaha:Plz tell me how read words in the map?:yahoo:

There is not going to be any more conflicts in SCS. There is just too much disparity between Chinese Navy and Navy of SE Asian countries.

Photoshop. kid :omghaha:
Maybe you consider the battle footage photoshop too. It's quite a popular diving destination for Chinese, as we visit the site of our victory. Maybe we'll pick up some of the skulls and use them as soccer ball?

The faces of criminals, dirty chinese.:sniper::china:
All I see are heroes that put you dirty Viets in your place.

idiot chinese boy, in the past we used Han character for writting. The map of Vietnam is tating clearly Islands belong to Vietnam. :omghaha:

大南一统全圖

upload_48e58f200b71f_123_22_108_38_bando1.jpg

I cant find any thing in the same place:omghaha:

vietnam-map.jpg

I find some happy person in your PIc:omghaha:
Some stupid troll mistake on this picture:

china_2270781b.jpg

Protesters chant anti-China slogans while standing at a war martyrs monument during an anti-China protest in Hanoi on July 2012

That time some Vietnamese protest to China illegal actions, and they smile in peace atmostphere, sing love country song. and They smile.

In the topic: Never heard anything official like "Celebrate the 25th shjt Chiagua ngawo ngawo ..." from PRC, kids...

Some stupid troll mistake on this picture:

china_2270781b.jpg

Protesters chant anti-China slogans while standing at a war martyrs monument during an anti-China protest in Hanoi on July 2012

That time some Vietnamese protest to China illegal actions, and they smile in peace atmostphere, sing love country song. and They smile.

In the topic: Never heard anything official like "Celebrate the 25th shjt Chiagua ngawo ngawo ..." from PRC, kids...

3295C5C5-40B5-4377-88FC-2C1B8636F275_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy9_cw0.jpg

Well, you always happy is pic:omghaha:

3295C5C5-40B5-4377-88FC-2C1B8636F275_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy9_cw0.jpg

Well, you always happy is pic:omghaha:
Well, you better should show anything like "Celebrate the 25th ..." rather than troll around and show to everyone how stupid you are.
Seem like you and your government is same, hidden a corner and not have gut to show anything real, but troll with holy crap and get mental orgasm. :coffee:

Our victorious troops posing for photo after the battle. Only one person was wounded.

6349885570721185232.jpg

I'm amazed, one Chinese sailor injured only.
BTW, what ships did China and Vietnam had during the naval battle?

Well, you better should show anything like "Celebrate the 25th ..." rather than troll around and show to everyone how stupid you are.
Seem like you and your government is same, hidden a corner and not have gut to show anything real, but troll with holy crap and get mental orgasm. :coffee:

You have rgiht to protest ,we have right to celebrate .
Its fair,do you think so?:omghaha:

You have rgiht to protest ,we have right to celebrate .
Its fair,do you think so?:omghaha:
Definitely fair.

We enjoy telling our children about the days we freed ourselves from a country 10x our size and strength. Congrats on your victory against a foe 1/10th your size.

Definitely fair.

We enjoy telling our children about the days we freed ourselves from a country 10x our size and strength. Congrats on your victory against a foe 1/10th your size.

You mean from US?:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom