What's new

CDGK CNG Buses under attack by ANP workers

Quite surprising that you link this to RAW and Indian buses preference theory. have a closer look at the first picture mate. Its a Daewoo CNG bus and correct me if I am wrong but aren't daewoo buses being assembled by Afzal motors in agreement with TATA Daewoo. So if they wanted Indian buses why would they attack Daewoo buses ??

Sam the incident is purely a business matter it has nothing to do with ANP in the first place. But again mqm people ends up at ANP always.

I am amazed at BATMAN's post linking RAW with ANP lolzz

We can have an agreement over Ghafar Khan;s link with India but ANP seriously have never been linked to RAW.

Miss, Karachi is a city having people from all across the Pakistan, but in recent times the language based division in Karachi has resurfaced & a major contention is between the Pushtons & MQM guys, and for Pushtons the only strong source of protection is ANP as Karachi is in control of MQM, PPP & ANP. So for Pushton businessmen & transporters the natural way to go would be to ally with ANP, for protections purposes or for Pushton unity purposes, as there is no other political party to look after the Pushtons.

And why i am saying it, becoz i have to travel to Khr often on professional assignments & on daily basis have to talk to my seniors based in Khr who are way better informed then we are or when we get informed through newspapers. They know what is happening & what game plan is happening.

Have your heard any party speaking on behalf of Pushtons in Karachi ???

I don't have the habit to post without thinking or knowing what really is happening. Things are so much clear & sometimes if not spoken, logically can be understood.

I have no love for ANP but we should call spade a spade. No doubt ANP speaks for Pathan population in Karachi but my objection is that the poster has without any proof said ANP workers have attacked these buses.

It should have been that transporters have attacked the CNG buses not ANP.

ANP had avoided bloodshed few months back when MQM criminals killed over 40 Pathans mostly innocent people.

the thing which i liked the most about batmans post was,

Police get its orders from Rehman Malik. Which is known for releasing terrorists:lol::lol:

This i think is a pure intimidation attempt by the transport mafia which happens to be mostly pushtun. lets not get over excited that this was actually planned by the ANP.

i am sorry, buhh im seriously confused.. which awami natinal party is this? the one in northwest pakistan, that controlls swat ?? or is this some other awami national party??

and if this is teh awami national party that controlls swat, then this is all some fukin shity lie... 2 of my uncles are in it.. why da hell wud they do this???

Back
Top Bottom