What's new

ANP leader among eight killed in KP attacks? PTI & Ik still ignorant?

@FaujHistorian

Whoever is selected tend to follow the boss who happen to be in Afghanistan. The leader of TTP might be puppet; reading the script handed out to him. If he really is genuine leader, he would be killed instantly in Afghanistan as Afghanistan is surrounded by RAW, Mossads, CIA and Afghan Security of course. Afghan Taliban is alone - combating against everyone, ironically it's only pro-Pakistani according to certain news. Both TTP and Afghan Taliban are not the same, in fact Afghan Taliban has denounced TTP. TTP has been involved in killing innocent people, bombing places including Mosque, and launching attack on Pakistani armies and ISI according to certain news report, on the other hand Afghan Taliban has always been pro-Pakistan since Russia invasion, and Afghan Taliban has never been involved in bombing Mosque, killing innocent people. I don't agree with Afghan Taliban's ideology, but it's only backbone for ISI at this moment.

@FaujHistorian

Afghan Taliban is alone - combating against everyone, ironically it's only pro-Pakistani according to certain news. Both TTP and Afghan Taliban are not the same, in fact Afghan Taliban has denounced TTP. , and Afghan Taliban has never been involved in bombing Mosque, killing innocent people..
Afghan Taliban condemn killing of ‘strong and brave’ Hakimullah Mehsud – The Express Tribune
Afghan Taliban officially condemned the killing of "brave hakeemullah" in their official website and press release.. How could that happen if Afghan Taliban is against TTP?

Afghan Taliban condemn killing of ‘strong and brave’ Hakimullah Mehsud – The Express Tribune
Afghan Taliban officially condemned the killing of "brave hakeemullah" in their official website and press release.. How could that happen if Afghan Taliban is against TTP?

I am not aware of the recent statement. But Afghan Taliban admitted that it has no relation with TTP whatsoever. I think Afghan Taliban mainly talks about the leader - not ideology.

Baitullah Mehsud exposed and denounced by Afghan Taliban! | Pakistan Ka Khuda Hafiz

That being said, i am not supporter of either way. Both practices are outdated. Again, that's my opinion. Having Islamic democratic is the only fair system as Jinnah (R.A) has commended to the whole nation in to utilize Islamic democratic - fair to everyone regardless of their status, races, religions. They are members as much as Muslim in Pakistan of the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

@FaujHistorian

Whoever is selected tend to follow the boss who happen to be in Afghanistan. The leader of TTP might be puppet; reading the script handed out to him. If he really is genuine leader, he would be killed instantly in Afghanistan as Afghanistan is surrounded by RAW, Mossads, CIA and Afghan Security of course. Afghan Taliban is alone - combating against everyone, ironically it's only pro-Pakistani according to certain news. Both TTP and Afghan Taliban are not the same, in fact Afghan Taliban has denounced TTP. TTP has been involved in killing innocent people, bombing places including Mosque, and launching attack on Pakistani armies and ISI according to certain news report, on the other hand Afghan Taliban has always been pro-Pakistan since Russia invasion, and Afghan Taliban has never been involved in bombing Mosque, killing innocent people. I don't agree with Afghan Taliban's ideology, but it's only backbone for ISI at this moment.

Those are constipated conspiracy theories bhai.

If you believe in them

then do you believe that Sufi Mohammad of TNSM was also an American/raw agent and a Jew?

Learn a bit about Islamist movements in Pakistan before spreading misinformation

Thank you

@FaujHistorian

There is a saying that to you what you believe and to me what i believe [opinions]. Afghan Taliban was created by CIA, but to resist against Russia, and currently resisting USA forces.

On the other hand, TTP was created on 2004 - already started killing Muslim people, and worse. How can you start Islamic movements by killing very the same Muslim - happen to be part of the Ummah Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Follow TTP involvement in Karachi to get better picture of their so-called ideology. Islamic movement might be cover, indeed it's perfect, and hence, it enjoys support from majority unfortunately.

@FaujHistorian

There is a saying that to you what you believe and to me what i believe [opinions]. Afghan Taliban was created by CIA, but to resist against Russia, and currently resisting USA forces.

On the other hand, TTP was created on 2004 - already started killing Muslim people, and worse. How can you start Islamic movements by killing very the same Muslim - happen to be part of the Ummah Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Follow TTP involvement in Karachi to get better picture of their so-called ideology. Islamic movement might be cover, indeed it's perfect, and hence, it enjoys support from majority unfortunately.

Correction.

in late 70s and early 80s there were no Taliban.

ISI CIA and Saudis were supporting Afghan Muj

these Muj already existed in Afghanistan and they were already fighting Russians.

No body created them They were only supported

TTP is the bastard child of Sufi Mohammad and TNSM that started in 1995.

Please update your knowledge. It is dangerously out of reality.

Thank you

The Taliban movement traces its origin to the Pakistani-trained mujahideen in northern Pakistan, during the Soviet war in Afghanistan. When Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq became President of Pakistan he feared that the Soviets were planning to invade Balochistan, Pakistan so he sent Akhtar Abdur Rahman to Saudi Arabia to garner support for the Afghan resistance against Soviet occupation forces. In the meantime, the United States and Saudi Arabia joined the struggle against the Soviet Union by providing all the funds.[1] Zia-ul-Haq has been labelled the "grandfather of global Islamic jihad". He aligned himself with Pakistan's Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam and later picked General Akhtar Abdur Rahman to lead the insurgency against the Soviet Union inside Afghanistan. About 90,000 Afghans, including Mohammad Omar, were trained by Pakistan's ISI during the 1980s.[1]

According to wiki, this is what happened. Nevertheless, Afghan Mujahideen later joined Taliban - traces back to origin of Pakistan; however, Taliban was funded to resist Russia during that time. Taliban just don't get created. Someone funds the group to make it ONE. That's how the group is created. Maybe, i am mistaken about the process of making the group one without funding.

Regarding TTP, according to wiki;

The roots of the TTP as an organization began in 2002 when the Pakistani military conducted incursions into the tribal areas to originally combat foreign (Afghan, Arab and Central Asian) militants fleeing from the war in Afghanistan into the neighbouring tribal areas of Pakistan.[1][9]

It is not 2004, and certainly, not 1995 because the situation in Pakistan was much better. TTP began as an organization in 2002

The Taliban movement traces its origin to the Pakistani-trained mujahideen in northern Pakistan, during the Soviet war in Afghanistan. When Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq became President of Pakistan he feared that the Soviets were planning to invade Balochistan, Pakistan so he sent Akhtar Abdur Rahman to Saudi Arabia to garner support for the Afghan resistance against Soviet occupation forces. In the meantime, the United States and Saudi Arabia joined the struggle against the Soviet Union by providing all the funds.[1] Zia-ul-Haq has been labelled the "grandfather of global Islamic jihad". He aligned himself with Pakistan's Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam and later picked General Akhtar Abdur Rahman to lead the insurgency against the Soviet Union inside Afghanistan. About 90,000 Afghans, including Mohammad Omar, were trained by Pakistan's ISI during the 1980s.[1]

According to wiki, this is what happened. Nevertheless, Afghan Mujahideen later joined Taliban - traces back to origin of Pakistan; however, Taliban was funded to resist Russia during that time. Taliban just don't get created. Someone funds the group to make it ONE. That's how the group is created. Maybe, i am mistaken about the process of making the group one without funding.

Regarding TTP, according to wiki;

The roots of the TTP as an organization began in 2002 when the Pakistani military conducted incursions into the tribal areas to originally combat foreign (Afghan, Arab and Central Asian) militants fleeing from the war in Afghanistan into the neighbouring tribal areas of Pakistan.[1][9]

It is not 2004, and certainly, not 1995 because the situation in Pakistan was much better. TTP began as an organization in 2002

Done this wiki game several times now.

Cut n paste will not get you to the truth

Either you believe the f-heads of Talibarbairans

or listen to the reason.

Choice is yours brother

choice is 100% yours.

Thanks

@FaujHistorian Taliban doesn't exist. CIA didn't fund Taliban in the past. Taliban appeared out of nowhere. You win.

This debate is going nowhere. To you what you believe and to me what i believe.

@FaujHistorian Taliban doesn't exist. CIA didn't fund Taliban in the past. Taliban appeared out of nowhere. You win.

This debate is going nowhere. To you what you believe and to me what i believe.

you are confusing about Muj and Taliban

Two different breeds two different eras

one funded by CIA/ISI/KSA

the other one didn't CIA component

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom