What's new

CDGK CNG Buses under attack by ANP workers

Harvey

New Recruit

Reaction score
CNG BUSSES AND PASSENGERS ATTACKED : (August 18, 2009) Incident took place at Drigh road over Natha Khan bridge between 5-6 pm, city wardens reported that ANP (Awami National Party) workers attacked at least 2 CDGK buses , snatched tool box, important documents and and abducted two city warden. ANP workers also attacked passengers in the incident leaving several seriously injured.
It is also reported that police officials at Drigh road Police station kept witnessing the violence until miscreants done the damage
It cannot be ignored that ANP is funded by Taliban and AL-QUAIDA they get both financial arm aid by Taliban and Al-Quaida to create disturbance in the city and make their way clear in Karachi.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

They wanted indian buses, association of ANP with RAW is an open secret.
Police get its orders from Rehman Malik. Which is known for releasing terrorists.
I even read news that some captured terrorist smile when they go to courts....!

what is the deal !? any one in a bad mood can ripp off govt property and the action against such miscreants is nothin ... Sham !

The Problem Is That

Those Who Do Not Live In Karachi Or Belong To Any Other Place

Do not Want That The City Of Lights Will make Some Progress

It Is Not Their Mistake But Of Their Leaders Who Hide Themselves.

wat sort of people r u guys??? this damage is our damage we are citizens of karachi , wat message u got from this? u people not have mind u always talking about politics and other things y u can't see the image of other side. these pictures shows that travelling in buses not save.

I Think Bus Mafia Want That No Karachite Can Travel In Good Condition Buses .............And Where Are Those Green Buses

OH no man sarakhanpaki you again with multipal Ids to promote mqm
:disagree:

could be transport mafia. i think Mustafa Kamal should also take the transporters in confidence and ensure them that mass transit and CNG buses will be there with their collaboration.

Guys its a simple equation, these buses are CNG driven and owned by govt, & their inauguration would be causing loss to the private transport business owners, and as per my reading most of the transport businesses are owned by Pushtons, who naturally would be part of ANP or its leaders businesses. And people who own transport business also own then the petrol/diesel stations so that the complete chain of the business remains in their hand, why let the profit go to someone else. CNG buses came, cheaper & owned by City govt, resulting in assss pain to the private transport business owners.

I don't understand why the negative remarks or conspiracy kind of remarks being posted.

I agree with the above. The laws need to be made in my opinion to take the crappy buses off the road. This bus mafia issue is very important and needs to be looked at closely as it hampers the developments in the transport sector.

Guys its a simple equation, these buses are CNG driven and owned by govt, & their inauguration would be causing loss to the private transport business owners, and as per my reading most of the transport businesses are owned by Pushtons, who naturally would be part of ANP or its leaders businesses. And people who own transport business also own then the petrol/diesel stations so that the complete chain of the business remains in their hand, why let the profit go to someone else. CNG buses came, cheaper & owned by City govt, resulting in assss pain to the private transport business owners.

I don't understand why the negative remarks or conspiracy kind of remarks being posted.

They naturaly are not part of ANP. So one should take care before posting anything without a proof

Main problem in Karachi is Police, if some doing violence then Police came when every thing is finished.

They naturaly are not part of ANP. So one should take care before posting anything without a proof

Miss, Karachi is a city having people from all across the Pakistan, but in recent times the language based division in Karachi has resurfaced & a major contention is between the Pushtons & MQM guys, and for Pushtons the only strong source of protection is ANP as Karachi is in control of MQM, PPP & ANP. So for Pushton businessmen & transporters the natural way to go would be to ally with ANP, for protections purposes or for Pushton unity purposes, as there is no other political party to look after the Pushtons.

And why i am saying it, becoz i have to travel to Khr often on professional assignments & on daily basis have to talk to my seniors based in Khr who are way better informed then we are or when we get informed through newspapers. They know what is happening & what game plan is happening.

Have your heard any party speaking on behalf of Pushtons in Karachi ???

I don't have the habit to post without thinking or knowing what really is happening. Things are so much clear & sometimes if not spoken, logically can be understood.

They wanted indian buses, association of ANP with RAW is an open secret.
Police get its orders from Rehman Malik. Which is known for releasing terrorists.
I even read news that some captured terrorist smile when they go to courts....!

Quite surprising that you link this to RAW and Indian buses preference theory. have a closer look at the first picture mate. Its a Daewoo CNG bus and correct me if I am wrong but aren't daewoo buses being assembled by Afzal motors in agreement with TATA Daewoo. So if they wanted Indian buses why would they attack Daewoo buses ??

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom