What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Hello to all. I was banned without any reason.

I am Hurshid Celebi and try ONLY to defend me.

Sorry, that I had to make a new account. I APOLOGIZE cause it is against Rules . Please delete it !!!

@T-123456 @waz @UkroTurk @xenon54

I want announce that I keep strict distant to the fanboy post of Hafizah. It was and is not me !!!!!

That's not my style.

BUT- Why happened the ban , without any warning ?

Was the reason that I criticized ILKER AYDIN, who is that guy ?? Does somebody know ?

@KediKesenFare has much bigger balls.

Please look in the D-BASE.

I want to complain about our Moderator, cause he is not neutral.
It is a shame that PDF Turkey gets more and more
political anti GOV.

Thank you and sorry making headache friends.

AFTER I CRITICIZED UAV POLICY AND WROTE AGAINST BAYRAKTAR ( Gov.) I was attacked and insulted as Armenian !!!!!

Today

@what

He wrote: Hope you will be ripped soon !!!!

I reported it and kept silent. But no reaction against that coward guy happened.

At last @cabatli_53 banned me.

What is the reason ? That you sweared last year that you will abolish me ? I am not a paid troll and earning money with posts. !!!!!

SHAME. GREAT SHAME.

@waz
@WebMaster

Webby, please permaban this Hurshid guy he keeps opening new accounts.

Hic kimsenin seninle problemi yok!
Ya kac defa dedim sana,yazdiklarina dikkat et,konudan konuya atlama,paranoya yapma?
Ozel PM actirdim sana acikladim,''Hurshid kardes,konuda kal,onemsiz seyler yazma,bizi kucuk dusurme,paranoya yapma!''
Sence yanlis yapmadiysan,soralim arkadaslara.
Benmi anlatamiyorum senmi anlamak istemiyorsun,lutfen herkes bu konuda dusuncelerini anlatsin ,

@Sinan @asena_great @xenon54 @telkon @UkroTurk @Neptune @revojam @Targon @madmusti @what @Timur @Ceri @Lure @Combat-Master @Azeri440 @Bismarck @Successwill @cabatli_53 @u.MP @Oublious @KediKesenFare @Yellow-place @Saithan @Wave and all others.

Hurshid Celebi arkadasimizin hatalari neler?
Benin gördügüm kadariyla Hursid iyi niyetli bir kardes, ancak konulari karistirma aliskanligi var. Ne dedigini takip edemiyorum herzaman.

Ancak ben bayagi yeni aktiv olmaya basladim, baskalari benden daha bilgilidir

@WebMaster

Webby, please permaban this Hurshid guy he keeps opening new accounts.
Mate,write his wongs,he doesnt get it.
Perma banning doesnt help,he may be a problem case but we need to make him understand what he does wrong.

@T-123456

Where is the paranoia you are talking about ? That I posted this morning Turkish Army has a new drone and @what
answered of topic " Hope will be ripped soon " ? You know that for sure. Or that the same member @Wave wants to teach me lesson about "self respect". That could be mentioned as "mental insane". Nobody will granted a medal of honor, if he is posting here. And be sure I never get a a penny for posts, as some "Trolls" get, especially from East Section. What is the problem ? Defending against offence
Bekle,arkadaslar yazsin,bak gor,neyi yanlis yaptigini.

Benin gördügüm kadariyla Hursid iyi niyetli bir kardes, ancak konulari karistirma aliskanligi var. Ne dedigini takip edemiyorum herzaman

@NIS ,iyi oku.

Benin gördügüm kadariyla Hursid iyi niyetli bir kardes
Biliyorum,yoksa neden yardim etmeye calisalim,anlamasi lazim.

@T-123456

Where is the paranoia you are talking about ? That I posted this morning Turkish Army has a new drone and @what
answered of topic " Hope will be ripped soon " ? You know that for sure. Or that the same member @Wave wants to teach me lesson about "self respect". That could be mentioned as "mental insane". Nobody will granted a medal of honor, if he is posting here. And be sure I never get a a penny for posts, as some "Trolls" get, especially from East Section. What is the problem ? Defending against offence
There is no member to teach you a lesson,forget that and read what people write about you.
Its not about today.

Lütfen, Sen Anlamıyorsun.
Are you serious?

Are you serious?

I don´t understand you guys, does Hurshid Celebi harm you in any case ? mostly he´s acting against other banned trolls which came with new created accounts on pdf back and back to post the same ideology and propaganda, the only mistake, when it ill be a mistake, is that Hurshid Celebi acting very fast against them :)

In my opinion there is nothing that he do false in this case, there so many useless users on pdf which are just posting politics & and other unrelated on pdf which should be not here, something like "muslims done this & co."

They don´t look on their own culture or problems but sharing just links from media agencies which are just making propaganda of their funny country....

Before banning Hurshid Celebi, please clean first all small "fishes" which are already damaging this forum more then Hurshid Celebi ever will able to do.

@T-123456

You really are not making any sense,i really dont know if you are trolling or just plain stupid.

I don´t understand you guys, does Hurshid Celebi harm you in any case ? mostly he´s acting against other banned trolls which came with new created accounts on pdf back and back to post the same ideology and propaganda, the only mistake, when it ill be a mistake, is that Hurshid Celebi acting very fast against them :)

In my opinion there is nothing that he do false in this case, there so many useless users on pdf which are just posting politics & and other unrelated on pdf which should be not here, something like "muslims done this & co."

They don´t look on their own culture or problems but sharing just links from media agencies which are just making propaganda of their funny country....

Before banning Hurshid Celebi, please clean first all small "fishes" which are already damaging this forum more then Hurshid Celebi ever will able to do.
You guys?
Acting fast what and how,do you mean ridiculing himself(kendisini rezil etmek)?
There are not many of us who can actually act against such trolls,only a handful can and you know exactly,who can.
Acting against,,is not fanboy behavier,its giving a response which keeps them quiet and not make them laugh at you.
Hepimiz yerimizi bilirsek,kimse bize bi bok diyemez,hatirlarsin eski gunleri.
Sen cevap vermesini bilmiyorsan,konuya girmeyeceksin,bizim Hushidin hatalarindan biri.
Nobody bans you for nothing,if it happens,we Always act and you know that very well.

Thank you.
It was not necessary to defend me and push yourself to target , but you made a short essay about what is going on.
Little provocateurs, spoiling every serious threat with just one "sentence".
Especially from the country flagged as the "The Usual Suspects".

@waz @WebMaster

Bak yine yapiyorsun,

He is no target,nobody can target him for stating his opinion.
Bak iste,buda yine senin yaptigin paranoya.

What answer do you expect from me brother ?
Sor bana yazayim . PM den sor. Cok mu meraklisiniz. ?

Kac sehit verdik. Nerde ne yaptik ? Hangi operasyon gercek, hangisi göz boyama idi ?
Amac bu mu dostum ?

Musulu mu konusalim, Süleyman Sahi mi ? Yoksa Daglica'yi mi ?
Cok üzüldüm.

That's what here is posted is next day in Turkish and partly in foreign media,
make upped and in other style.

Yazik. I feel sometimes that the level of age is under 19.

TÜRKIYE'nin bagrindan cikan Düsman kadar bu Dünya'da baska TOPRAK lardan cikmamistir.

@madmusti

Thx . Again @T-123456

Konu neyse o konuda kalmayi ogren.
Konuyu degistirmek istiyorsan,ac yeni bir ''thread''.
Nerede ne oldugunu bilmeyenmi var burada?
Acindiracak duruma dusurme bizi dedimmi sana?

That's provocation and offence . Did you read it ?
That is no provocation,people just dont understand what you are saying,anlamak zor,anlatamiyorsun.

@NIS I've found the perfect avatar for you. :-)

latest

They are indeed growing, its great to see this kind of dedication towards something you love learning and reading about. From i know the person that manages/creates these video's are part of this forum. I think his name was @Turkish Defence Forces
Its not my channel but Anka is a really fast growing channel.. My channel is Angry Studios creating Special Force videos and others.

Mate,write his wongs,he doesnt get it.
Perma banning doesnt help,he may be a problem case but we need to make him understand what he does wrong.
We said to him all to time....Basically "Don't make up stuff, from your @ss"....We produced Nuclear bombs, we are working on Scramjets, and all that BS.....enough, he doesn't get it... he is not capable of getting it. We should deal with him like we dealed "Safriz"....

@Sinan you are the only one who is combating everybody and spreading always hostility with other nations.
You mention all people as "Brainless Guys", who don't agree to you !
No, I'm only calling you "Brainless Guy"

Kimin ATATÜRK'ü kamuflaj olarak ATEIST BÖLÜCÜ amaclari icin kullananarak DHKP, PKK, TKPM-L, TIKKO ve Gezici agizi ile konusanlari benden cok daha iyi FORUM katilanlari biliyordur. !

@T-123456 abi bundan bi yol olmaz...

Hurşid kötü niyetli bir insana benzemiyor ama her gün okuduğumuz takip ettiğimiz yazıları makaleleri herşeyi yazınca forumun kalitesi ciddiyeti yerlerde sırf bu yüzden forumu bırakan arkdaşlarım var -_- bak cabatlı madmusti combat master adamların sadece resim bile paylaşması heycanlandırıyor bizi :D diğer türlü meydan laruz :D gibi yazı yazmak nedir.

Back
Top Bottom