What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@rmi5 I don't know what is with you, and I don't think if I really know what you're talking about, but its alright. We already discussed about this, you asked me about my Qajar heritage and it was me who told you that an open forum like this is not a place for it.

So, an Iranian uses Turkish keybord in his house in Iran and you buy that stuff. o_O

Why not? Its very easy to install it really.

All things considered, you guys made me paranoid I'll refrain from posting on this forum until end of June, when I exit the country. Until then, goodbye.

@rmi5 I don't know what is with you, and I don't think if I really know what you're talking about, but its alright. We already discussed about this, you asked me about my Qajar heritage and it was me who told you that an open forum like this is not a place for it.

Why not? Its very easy to install it really.

All things considered, you guys made me paranoid I'll refrain from posting on this forum until end of June, when I exit the country. Until then, goodbye.
Yup, we talked about it, and I easily found out that you were telling lies. After all, I know my tribe and I can easily recognize if someone is telling lies about it.

Yup, we talked about it, and I easily found out that you were telling lies. After all, I know my tribe and I can easily recognize if someone is telling lies about it.

Oh, Ok. Because I don't remember if I told you anything. If I'm whoever you think I'm, finding about the "character" that I want to play in wouldn't be too difficult, now would it?
Anyway, I couldn't really blame you, you have every right to be paranoid. Believe it or not, I'm more paranoid than you are.

Anyway, we'll talk later. I no longer want to take any chances.

What's your problem with him mate? He seems like a decent guy.

I can feel FBI's breath in my neck :D

Seriously guys don't be oversuspicious, Irajgholi never done wrong againts us, its doesn't matter if he's Azeri or not.

No brother, actually they have to be. It was stupid of me to even taunt the FATA (Iran cyber police) by revealing some of my internet habits. Having two-way satellite communication in Iran could easily mean execution.

What's your problem with him mate? He seems like a decent guy.
Not really, buddy. I will explain about it to you later. ;)

No brother, actually they have to be. It was stupid of me to even taunt the FATA (Iran cyber police) by revealing some of my internet habits. Having two-way satellite communication in Iran could easily mean execution.
BTW, are not you, Sam1980, and DestructLord working for FATA? I thought you were from Sepah. :lol: Anyway, let's not continue this discussion anymore, but, just notice that we keep eyes on Farsis from now on and are conscious about your activities and posts ;)

Not really, buddy. I will explain about it to you later. ;)

You made me curious bro, so i went through his posts and found your argument with him from couple months ago, in which he talks about how there is no oppression in Iran and how he considers it as his father and side with Iran against Turks if it ever comes to that. And now he is talking about leaving the forum out of the fear of his "oppression-free father" :) Interesting indeed.

You made me curious bro, so i went through his posts and found your argument with him from couple months ago, in which he talks about how there is no oppression in Iran and how he considers it as his father and side with Iran against Turks if it ever comes to that. And now he is talking about leaving the forum out of the fear of his "oppression-free father" :) Interesting indeed.
Dude, please ignore them ;) They don't worth your time ;) One can change by time, but his story is different. He mistakenly posted and replied a quote of his, with two of his Sam1980, and Irajgholi accounts at the almost the same time, a couple weeks ago in Iranian Chill Thread. :rofl:

@rmi5 , why don't you just throw everything you know on the table? I've become quite curious today.
Because I think it is not right to expose some stuff for now. I know it may be a bit annoying for you guys, but based on what I know, I think that's the right decision. ;) I just told some of my information to @Sinan and he got very emotional. I understand him throughly, but, I think it is not correct to tell some stuff for now. ;)

Seriously though, wth is wrong with the PM system? Its been over 2 years since i joined the forum and its still not working.

I faking hate you :)

If the pm system in the "other" forum is still working you can pm me there.

Yup, The PM system is OK there. But, let me have some time, and we would talk about it later ;)

Seriously though, wth is wrong with the PM system? Its been over 2 years since i joined the forum and its still not working.
It seems that there has been some abuse of PM system and admins have blocked it.

FYI, This site's PM system is being monitored by Admins. They can see your deleted posts, or editted posts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom