What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Hain demişler kanına dokunmuş, kanını siktiğimin.
Dokunmuş, girmediğine şevin, top!
Oturmadığın kaldı mı? Çinli, Rus, Amerikalı? Uygun gördüğüne, hop!

İyi de sikerim öyle fikri! Benim topu boğasım var, yakışanın peşinde değilim.
Bu ortam yüz yüze bulunduğumuz bir ortam değil. O yüzden şanslı, yazdıklarımla idare etsin, sevinsin top!

@cabatli_53 banlasın, görmeyeyim şunları!

@cabatli_53

"I wanna strangle that faggot" is a clear threat and a crime according to Turkish law. It can't be settled by a simple warning. Please provide me personal details, because I will sue him. And I demand a permanent ban.

Thanks.

Do you want his T.C. ID ? In what a world are you living ? It's ok MOD reacted and finished.

Well who asked for your input? I don't live in a world where people threaten to strangulate you, and can swear at your bloodline and get away with it with a warning. If you do, well that's your loss.

Ignored...

I guess we live closer then thought.
Its Global Fire Power,not to be taken serious.

I know that...Since they put Singapore above Saudi.... :D

But since they also put us into number 12 most powerful, I tend to like that site.....:P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a serious note, we better form some kind of cooperation between Turkey, Pakistan, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Malaysia, and Brunei. So we can change the recent base camp of Muslim Alliance from Saudi land into one of us...:enjoy:

In a serious note, we better form some kind of cooperation between Turkey, Pakistan, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Malaysia, and Brunei.

There is one real evil and that's PERSIA,
Azerbaijan is moderate Islam and not comparable.

1280px-Islam_by_country.svg.png

Arkadaslar iyi aksamlar,

Cay Bahcesi sinirsizca Türkceyi paylasacabildigimiz güzel ortam.

Benim, bazen CNN Türk'de Lonra'dan katilan bir yabanci dostum var ve ona haberlerinin kaynagini sordugumda maalesef en diptet RT ve Sputnik cikiyor. Enteresan degil mi ?

Size havuz medyasindan olmasina ragmen bir kac haber gönderecegim.

Kendiniz yorumlayin. Ben Rus'ya kendi ayagina sikti diyorum. Ama bu paranoid PUTIN ve Rus'lardan her sey beklenebilir.

Rusya'nın güvendiği kara kutuda şok! - Dünya

Dışişleri'nden CHP'li Eren Erdem'e kınama - Politika

Rus temsilcileri hükmen mağlup sayıldı - Spor

I know that...Since they put Singapore above Saudi.... :D

But since they also put us into number 12 most powerful, I tend to like that site.....:P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a serious note, we better form some kind of cooperation between Turkey, Pakistan, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Malaysia, and Brunei. So we can change the recent base camp of Muslim Alliance from Saudi land into one of us...:enjoy:
You will be a top ten country soon on the real list,Indonesia is on the right path.
There is already alot of cooperation between our countries and we are getting closer every year,we are the sane Muslims,we need to be examples.
One thing is for sure,no asian food beats Indonesian cuisine.:smitten:
Saya suka makanan Indonesia.:azn:
Next year i will be visiting friends in Medang.

There is one real evil and that's PERSIA,
Azerbaijan is moderate Islam and not comparable.

1280px-Islam_by_country.svg.png

I forget Azerbeizan, Thanks for reminding me

@T-123456

I never have any conversation in my whole life with any Iranian in real life (but I do have met and conversed withTurkish/ Maroccan/ Pakistani/ Saudis/Yamani/Somalian-sadly only with the males one ......:cry:) but I do agree that Iran has made huge mistake in helping Bashar and Houthis.

The hate I believe begin when Iran is attacked by Iraq ( and then Arabs helped to finance Saddam (bad guy) during the war, and now Iran help the bad guy as well (Bashar)).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I see Spain Election news, just get inspired by two young men there ( 37-38 years old) )who challenge the establishment party.

Pablo Iglesias Turrión - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Albert Rivera - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom