What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I said that I heard a rumor that you were going to marry an Ayatollah's niece ! :unsure:
hahahahahahah as long as it's daughter of khalifat al muslemin abu bakr al baghdadi ! with half trillion wealth ! :D hahahaha

Are these past tense ?
yes

But there are also dialect differences in Azerbaijani Turkish itself, for example the Tabriz dialect in Iranian Azerbaijan are very different.
same can be said to turks in anatoly and turkmens in the east but as far as i know u are not so much different , i mean yes tabriz is little different they speak it slow and make the end of the words longer urmia is standard azeri and baku azeri is the fast speakin azeri lol

We use -ib/ip suffix, gedib/gedip. In my dialect we also use -ip for present tense. In "standard" speech (and many dialects) one would say "getmisen", while we say "gedipsen".
we too use ip/ib can u give me some more example i don't remember to use gedipsen

Last edited:
There are different local dialects of Turkish in Turkey, changes from region to region, unfortunately they're slowly replaced by standart modern Turkish.
turkmen turkish azerbijani turkish are the same language with diffrent accent and dialects and all mostly are same all of this language will be known as oghuz turkish
Thank you

hahahahahahah as long as it's daughter of khalifat al muslemin abu bakr al baghdadi ! with half trillion wealth ! :D hahahaha

yes

Well, its just a little different then us, its same in modern Turkish too

Ben gittim
Sen gittin
O gitti
Biz gittik
Siz gittiniz
Onlar gittiler

Ok I got it, I know how to explain it

For example in the video, she says "O beni on sene bekleyik" , "He waited for me ten years"

She couldn't say Beklemiş because it would sound like she didn't knew that he waited, in modern Turkish it would be "O beni on sene bekleDİ" but in local dialect instead of di they oftenly use -k.

For example "hara gedipsen", where have you gone or "ne alıpsan", what have you bought.
i take backmy word ! :D we dont use ip/ib in the same way as u do

this is how we say where have u gone

nirak/nerak giddin

what have you bought.

nama aliptin / nama alipting (in the eastern dialect people speak some voice from their nose that n is one of it i add g to make differences no need to read it )

i hate grammar although it's my mother tough but i got problem :disagree:

Thank you
oghuz_turks_by_serdichan-d4nre20.jpg

sadiq_adnan_by_t1ber1um-d4hpg3h.jpg

TEGAKI_Azerbaijan__ESC_by_KimikoToudaiji.png

Hetalia_OC__Turkmenistan_by_KimikoToudaiji.jpg

your welcome

@asena_great

What I mentioned is second person suffix, it's not used in standard speech like said. But there is also third person -ip past tense suffix, that one is also a part of the standard speech. For example "gedip". What happens in our dialect is that the usage is extended to second person as well.

"Getdin" and "aldın" are also used but in slightly different situations.

Last edited:
We all get irritated by some harsh things people say, my friend. But , its not good to keep these injuries repressed or to internalize it. Give it to God. All will be fine. ;)
You are awesome bro, they should make you a mod. :)

Hope your week is going good bro!

Will be better with the weekend. ;)

For real. They need 2 in the asia section. 1 is not enough imo.

Nope he should be appointed in ME section.... nobody would oppose him. Since he is neutral.

And one of the most cool headed people, i have seen here.. Even more than Webby himself.

njoy your week bro. Anything fun planned? For me, just finishing up paper work and going to celebrate 4th of July with some friends. Much needed break. lol

Nothing planned yet.. but i have fun in weekends.

Have fun with your friends mate. :)

Enjoy your week bro. Anything fun planned? For me, just finishing up paper work and going to celebrate 4th of July with some friends. Much needed break. lol
1280px-Surrender_of_Lord_Cornwallis.jpg

Siege of Yorktown - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nope he should be appointed in ME section.... nobody would oppose him. Since he is neutral.

And one of the most cool headed people, i have seen here.. Even more than Webby himself.

Nothing planned yet.. but i have fun in weekends.

Have fun with your friends mate. :)

Good idea.

Even more than Webby himself.
:o:

Back
Top Bottom