What's new

Çay Bahçesi

That's nothing they can present

Russia says it has proof Turkey involved in Islamic State oil trade| Reuters

Typically manipulation of Russian "STAY BEHIND SPIES" in the west.

Unfortunately NATO dismantled all Stay Behind units at last 1990, after Italy's treason against NATO.

Never did Russia. In Western States are many "Stay Behind Person" active, especially after Re-Union of Germany and mass immigration in the 90's from ex-SSCB countries. They act like "sleeper cells"!

@UkroTurk

The Litvinenko Inquiry

Worldwide Russian Mafia Network with head PUTIN - Government Protected

Тамбовская преступная группировка

Солнцевская братва

Oреховскaя группировкa

Чеченская мафия

Cpпска мафија

мутри

@Slav Defence
Why do you need to involve other people in your misery? I wouldn't ask him anything but well, seems you got your answer. I don't even know If I asked you to remove anything (rating) in serious manner. I wasn't tagging to you to help but to see how you 'mods' or whatever act on violations as I said before I must say 'I like it' keep up the good work :)
Most important I am not after prestige but rights, so you can stick it up...

Why are you quoting me when you are talking to @Slav Defence ??

Why are you quoting me when you are talking to @Slav Defence ??
He told me to ask you (which I still wouldn't), right? And that is your answer, some really needs to read these over and over on forum... That's why.
I would neither bother, ask you nor quote you anyhow so don't bother, my friend.

He told me to ask you (which I still wouldn't), right? And that is your answer, some really needs to read these over and over on forum... That's why.
I would neither bother, ask you nor quote you anyhow so don't bother, my friend.

Oh, I get it now. Thanks

Ruslar basarmis gorunuyor.
Ulkemiz vatandaslarinin politik hassasiyetlerini kullanarak kendi devletlerinden uzaklastirmak. Kimler baskomutanin Tayyip oldugu bir orduya katilacak?
Siz onlarin Her dedigini dinlerseniz, Turkiyede ic savas cikar.
Ornek 1980e kadar Turkiye.
Neden Rize muhafazakarken Artvinden solcu cikiyor? Neden Kirima en yakin karadeniz sehri sol devrim yapmaya kalkiyor?
Cunku SSCB nin direk psikolojik harekatina maruz kalmis artvinliler.
sinop ve fatsaya karadenizden gizlice silah sevkiyati yapilmis. babalarimiz bunlari yasamiz.
Turkiye 1990larda Rusyaya PKKyi sormustu. Lojistik ve silah destegi verdiklerini tespit etmislerdi.
Ruslarin savunmasi takdire sayandi: Cecenler PKKya silah veriyor,Sizde Cecenlere.
Neden Rus'ların sözüyle birşeyler yapmak zorunda olayım.
Daha öncede demiştim İsis tan petrol alınıyorsa bu beni rahatsız etmez. Çokta Hoşuma gider. ancak maalesef böyle bir durum olsa Avrupa içimizdeki muhalefeti Çoktan ayağa kaldırırdı. Avrupa ve Abd bizzat ISISİ yönlendirdiği için çalışma şemasını çoktan biliyor.
Meksika uyuşturucu kartellerinin, petrol rafinerilerınden Çaldığı tanker tanker petrolü ABD alıyormuş. hani şu sınırı çok iyi korunan kuş bile uymayan ABD! Koskoca tanker nasıl geçiyor? ABD'li firmalar çalıntı petrolü nasıl alıyor?

Allah korusun Rusya'da mahkemelik olsanız hakimlerin dediği ilk laf "siz niye geldiniz? Biz siz olmadan karar alırdık!"
Buralarda Rüşvet sistematik memurların amirlerine günlük olarak götürmek zorunda oldukları miktarlar var.
Bütün paralar Putin'e akıyor. O da dağıtıyor. Aylığı bin dolar olan sıradan bir memur Toyota land Cruiseri nasıl alacak? Almanya ve Fransa neden Putinin götünü yalıyor? tabiiki araba satışları! Rusya olmasa o kadar x6 jipi Araplar bile alamaz.

They actually had plenty of allies until recently...

Libya was a Russian ally, Ukraine too now they are left with Asad :D And belarus I think has still good relations with Russia.

Also China's stance on the recent events has been interesting... they seem to favor Russia a lot

Mate 29 vs 1. If we can count Libya as an Russian ally, we can also count Pakistan in the NATO camp.

China doesn't like Russia much, however they side with Russia in certain issues to counter US.

Olay nedir ? - Rating mi verdi sana ?

Katar' ın İran' la arası kötü falan değil ki ?
Katar' a kimden tehdit var ? Radikalciler falan mı var ? Yoksa Katar bizi lider mi göstermek istiyor ? Suudilere de mesaj olabilir.
Askerimiz orada hamallık yapmayacaksa, oradaki dengeyi bozmayacaksa gitmesi taraftarıyım.
Bir de Katar' ın buraya daha çok sermaye getirmesi lazım, milyar dolarlık silah alması ya da bizim LHD' yi falan fonlaması lazım.

Bizimde Iran ile aramiz bozuk degil ama bozulmayacagi anlamina gelmiyor.
Katardaki Sii nufusu olasi bir ayrilikci tehdit olarak gorulebilir.
Kucucuk ulke yutulmamak icin Turkiye ile blok olusturyor. Suudi Arabista'nin bu bloktan uzak oldugunu hic dusunmuyorum.
Suudi Arabistan Sunni Araplari yonlendiryor. Misiri da dahil etmeye calistilar ams olmadi.Yemen operasyonunun devami olabilecek,
Sii-Sunni savasina hazirlik yapiliyor. Savasa hazirlanmak icin Illa ki boyle bir savasin cikmasida sart degil.
Sunni Araplar ile ayni saftayiz.

Bu dizi´yi herkese tavsiye ederim. Hz. Yusuf "Sallallahu aleyhi ve selem" peygamberimizin Misirda hayatini anlatiyor. Hz. Yusuf Hz. Yakup "Sallallahu aleyhi ve selem" Peygamberimizin Ogludur.

Last edited:
Bu dizi´yi herkese tavsiye ederim. Hz. Yusuf "Sallallahu aleyhi ve selem" peygamberimizin Misirda hayatini anlatiyor. Hz. Yusuf Hz. Yakup "Sallallahu aleyhi ve selem" Peygamberimizin Ogludur.

My avatar..... :(

Now my avatar. Seems we have friendso_O

I watched Russian PUTIN s show today simultaneous translated.
He threatened Turkey !

In the saloon you could see the leader of the "Ultra nationalist Leader of Mafia Biker- Gang Night Wolves"! and "Kadyrow from Chechenia"! sitting together.

Interesting , we should now immediately prepare us against terror and for counter terror actions.

@Sinan Bro, did you watched ?

@Hurshid Celebi

did you not ask the Forum members a few days ago to have your same Avatar with Amraam Missile? :what:

Russia already supports PKK since decades. If you Show weakness as a state everybody will try to destroy you. We did Show power and not weaknesws by downing russian garbage called SU-24

let the russian fanboys and their chinese, Indian lackeys drown in their hatred. Who cares? :)

Now my avatar. Seems we have friendso_O

I watched Russian PUTIN s show today simultaneous translated.
He threatened Turkey !

In the saloon you could see the leader of the "Ultra nationalist Leader of Mafia Biker- Gang Night Wolves"! and "Kadyrow from Chechenia"! sitting together.

Interesting , we should now immediately prepare us against terror and for counter terror actions.

@Sinan Bro, did you watched ?
Nope, bro....I'm kind of bored from these Russians. :)

Back
Top Bottom