What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Its the first time I ever felt like this. She became my dreams and nightmares.

Bro try to do something that keeps you occupied so you don't think about it that much. Honestly I haven't had an experience like what you are having now, maybe it's because I am very busy or something.

damn get someone to slap you back to life :enjoy:
Hi. I see you are still using that face in your signature.

10463918_1461095200804204_2181651646500995983_n.jpg

Sivrihisar Uluslararası Sportif Havacılık Merkezi

19 - 20 Eylül'deki SHG etkinliği

11703331_1629398977307158_7539027670833652983_n.jpg

Türkiye'nin aglanacak hali , kimse GnKur Baskani'nin adini bilmeye mecbur degildir !

Ama modern, entel ve dantel kizlarimiz RECEP TAYYIP derse ;

Allah bu millete gökyüzünden beyin yagdirsin !

Sokak röportajlarında muhabirin yeni Genelkurmay Başkanımızın adını biliyor musunuz sorusuna gençlerin verdiği yanıtlar "pes" dedirtti.

Okur yazarlığı sadece sohbet arasında kullanan bir toplum olduğumuzun bir göstergesi daha.

http://www.haber3.com/recep-tayyip-degildir-degil-mi-3560148h.htm#ixzz3kvPCOObA

''Recep Tayyip değildir değil mi ?''

Wake up ! Belki Son Genelkurmay Baskani diyebilecegimiz Kisi "İlker Başbuğ" idi.

@TrMhMt

Only for you brother that Avatar is the medal awarded for CANAKKALE Heroes , it has the TUGRA of Mehmet Resat and Hicri Date 1331 (1916), German's call it "Eiserner Halbmond"; German Baron von Richthofen ( famous German Pilot) got it after Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK was awarded with the German medal "Eisernes Kreuz" !

It is not a Soviet Medal or something Arabic, it is pure OTTOMAN with typical Ottoman Letters and Numbers.

@Bismarck

Türk Silahli Kuvvetlerinin serefli mensuplarina ve Komutanlarina bu sekilde kimsenin hakaret etmeye asla hakki yoktur.

Here is not the place to Insult the members of Turkish Armed Forces

@Hakan

Wake up ! Belki Son Genelkurmay Baskani diyebilecegimiz Kisi "İlker Başbuğ" idi.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom