What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Religious reasons.... :)

Giving bad image to my country........ Dont like to see my nation to be Western culture follower ......... 8-)

If I can have power in Indonesia, it is likely I am going to ban our girl to go to miss universe competition............:devil:

Despite that, not bad though, always inside 16 best for the last several years by using pure stock........ :partay:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, this one is Indonesian with has Turkey blood

Mouzalina..........

mozalina3dlm.jpg

153048_hijab4.jpg

This girl can be a representation of our future relationship........... :enjoy:
You shouldnt get bothered by others deeds, everyone is responsible for himself. :tup:

örgütle yaşlanan liderleri var bu adamların, bunlar öldürülmedigi surece daha cok vatan sagolsun deriz. aciz hükümetin, aciz devleti.

Haklisin, AKP bu isi sitesede bitiremez ! Icinde cok paracalanmis görünüm var ! Ic dengelerini Vatan'dan önemli görüyorlar.

kim bu ? aslanın karnının orda poz veren mi?
Evet, 'Jordan Matson' Amerikalı bir ordu mensubu, Amerika ordudan atıldı süsü verip bunu ve bunun gibi birçoğunu PYD gönderdi ama Amerika çuvallayınca, son günlerde top İngilizlere geçti...

BBC geçenlerde Obama ile bir mülakat yaptı ve muhabir Obama'ya ilginç bir soru sordu:

''Suriye'deki hava saldırılarına İngiltere'de katılacak deniyor, bunu hoş karşılar mıydınız?''

Irak başbakanı'nın, Türk operasyonlarına karşı gelmesi de İngiltere ile alakalı diye düşünüyorum.

Last edited:
Guys i got good news for you... ;)
In september, Turkish airforce will visit Azerbaijan and Im also invited as an observer. One of my close friend will take me with him!
Anything you want from there? any special pictures?

Good... You can get infos about munitions and some pics. of munitions would be good... :tup:

Also some infos about ongoing munition projects...

Guys i got good news for you... ;)
In september, Turkish airforce will visit Azerbaijan and Im also invited as an observer. One of my close friend will take me with him!
Anything you want from there? any special pictures?

Kamil try to make a moral motivation analyzis. We have to solve KARABAG issue .

And his Kurdish bitch. We should hunt him, he said in an interview that he attacked Turkish soldiers through a tunnel!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom