What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Most of the time, I can understand what you guys are saying, :) But, my writing and speaking is very weak. :(

You should try mate, we will help you. Ghara was not good when he first joined and now he improved very much. :)

You are Turk, you should at least know your language a bit... :)

Try a bit but don't use google translate, we will understand that. :D

Damlaya damlaya, göl olur.

Yaza yaza öğrenirsin :)
Yup, Actually I need to spend some time to learn writing, and speaking. Actually, I have also taken courses for summer, and I need to finish writing a paper, ... so, unfortunately, I doubt if I have enough time for learning writing/speaking in summer.

You should try mate, we will help you. Ghara was not good when he first joined and now he improved very much. :)

You are Turk, you should know your knowledge a bit... :)

:) I agree with you. My major problem is lacking enough time. Except for that, I am sure there would be no problem in learning full turkish with you guys and my family help. :tup:

Yup, Actually I need to spend some time to learn writing, and speaking. Actually, I have also taken courses for summer, and I need to finish writing a paper, ... so, unfortunately, I doubt if I have enough time for learning writing/speaking in summer.
woah, werent you an Irani some time before?

Back
Top Bottom