What's new

Çay Bahçesi

ARSVOpM.png

:rofl:

Did you guys notice that there are so many Turks in this game, some of their names are, well, lets say creative. :D
I played this game too. I don't get why one disintegrates into millions of smaller cells after a while. I get substantially big and then I disintegrate into smaller cells without a reason.

I played this game too. I don't get why one disintegrates into millions of smaller cells after a while. I get substantially big and then I disintegrate into smaller cells without a reason.
Do you press the "w" button or the space or do you walk into those green balls with thorns?

That happens when you hit those green ones with spikes, but you can also divide your cell by two with space.

The green static ones with spikes are viruses. When you become bigger than them and touch them they'll split you in to smaller pieces. So avoid them when you are bigger. When you are smaller than viruses you can pass through them.

You can also shoot viruses towards other players by feeding it with w.

Back
Top Bottom