What's new

Çay Bahçesi

724813.gif

Man, I wonder how @ghara ghan (aka Nomad16) is doing right now. I hope the dude and his family is safe and financially okay. :sad::unsure:

He is fine. :)

He studies hard for the University exams. I think, in a 6-7 months later he will be in Turkey and continue his living after the university.

Hopefully. :tup:

Turkmens and other Turkics in Iran need to get the heck outta there and immigrate to Turkey especially since the current ME tensions are about to get worse.

Last edited:
I was wondering what happened to him?

Ghara ghan deactivated his PDF account coz he was worried that Iranian intelligence services was spying on him.

I wanted to have a conversation with the dude but I got caught up with work and family BS at the time. I only got to say hi to him and not much else.

I feel terrible for not trying to talk with him earlier. Each day when I came home, I would just crash into my bed thinking that I could talk to him the next day and then one day I found out that he deactivated his account. :(

Ghara ghan deactivated his PDF account coz he was worried that Iranian intelligence services was spying on him.

I wanted to have a conversation with the dude but I got caught up with work and family BS at the time. I only got to say hi to him and not much else.

I feel terrible for not trying to talk with him earlier. Each day when I came home, I would just crash into my bed thinking that I could talk to him the next day and then one day I found out that he deactivated his account. :(

you still have that chance :) he's prepping for his uni entrance exam (which, btw is next month), but he visits pdf from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom