What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Korea is the Greece, Japan is the Turkey. :)

I think Turks have a similar warrior culture like Japanese. :)

Warrior culture of Japan ? :unsure:

The Samurai used to wield ferocious Katanas and fight to the death for their honor ! :smokin:

You on the other hand started crying hysterically when you got a cut from a butter knife ! :tongue:

Korea is the Greece, Japan is the Turkey. :)

I think Turks have a similar warrior culture like Japanese. :)

Mate, i wanna ask you question.

From outside...it doesn't looks like you have a warrior culture. I mean at the past.. Samurai and stuff, code of honour, sepukku, i know you were hardcore, just like us or maybe even more hardcore.....i dunno.

But like when i look at Japan now...i see very kind, polite, caring, really peace loving nation. Is the warrior culture gone ? Or is it like how hollywood show US like a very rich country in the movies which doesn't have gettos, slums ?.... I mean do you still have that warrior culture but it is how shown in media makes you like you don't have ???

Nihonjin, did US forced Japan to pay to Korea after the capitulation or did it Japan by itself as a goodwill, this always bothered me.

Japan did it on its own, in fact it was part of the 日韓基本条約 ; 한일기본조약 ; 1965 Treaty of Basic Relations between Japan and Republic of Korea. Japan transferred billions of technological blue prints to Korea (under rule of Park Chung Hee) , as well as paid over $1 Billion in war reparations and to honor the Korean side after the 50 years of colonial rule. In fact, Japan actively helped Korea build their Pohang Iron and Steel Company (which was modeled after Japanese Zaibatsu system; subsequently large Korean businesses followed this system), helped them build the Gyeongbu Expressway, the Soyang Dam, and many other civil infrastructure projects. Japan was active in the re-development of South Korea, afterall, it was Japan that had industrialized Korea before the war when it was an Imperial Crown Colony.

Mate, i wanna ask you question.

From outside...it doesn't looks like you have a warrior culture. I mean at the past.. Samurai and stuff, code of honour, sepukku, i know you were hardcore, just like us or maybe even more hardcore.....i dunno.

But like when i look at Japan now...i see very kind, polite, caring, really peace loving nation. Is the warrior culture gone ? Or is it like how hollywood show US like a very rich country in the movies which doesn't have gettos, slums ?.... I mean do you still have that warrior culture but it is how shown in media makes you like you don't have ???

Yes, that Bushido system still is present in every fragment of Japanese life. We are very punctual in everything we do, we are meticulous in every detail (jobwise, work wise, academic wise, etc). After the war, Japanese society focused its energy on national development and building a society of such high quality , rather than war and foreign intervention. However, Japanese are very ... adaptive. If ever we need to focus outward, I am sure that the innate nature of Japanese will come out. :)

Japan did it on its own, in fact it was part of the 日韓基本条約 ; 한일기본조약 ; 1965 Treaty of Basic Relations between Japan and Republic of Korea. Japan transferred billions of technological blue prints to Korea (under rule of Park Chung Hee) , as well as paid over $1 Billion in war reparations and to honor the Korean side after the 50 years of colonial rule. In fact, Japan actively helped Korea build their Pohang Iron and Steel Company (which was modeled after Japanese Zaibatsu system; subsequently large Korean businesses followed this system), helped them build the Gyeongbu Expressway, the Soyang Dam, and many other civil infrastructure projects. Japan was active in the re-development of South Korea, afterall, it was Japan that had industrialized Korea before the war when it was an Imperial Crown Colony.
Thats what i needed to know thx, i knew Japan was heavily involved in development of Korea, also companys like Samsung got blue prints from companys like Sony to become a electronics producer but i heard those blue prints transactions wasnt always legally, i heard there was Japanese employees who sneaked them out of the country at weekends to earn easy money.
Quite interesting.

Last edited:
We Pakistanis are evil and so is our forum so it ain't gonna happen ! :bunny:

Or haven't you guys watched Homeland's Season 4 ! :unsure:

@XenoEnsi-14 @Nihonjin1051 @KAL-EL @SvenSvensonov @jhungary

If you've watched it; how could you guys show us in such bad light ? I thought we were Brothers ! :cry:
Never watched any episode of Homeland, already knew from the first season episode trailer that is was nothing more than a series of Propagandas (episodes), each one showing how we citizens should view the outside world, lies and entertainment for couch potato sheep. Not worth my time.

Pakistanis are evil? :o:.... Hmmm... Haven't seen a case of a sane Evil Pakistani before :blink:

:usflag::pakistan: 8-)

@Usman Aslam , post #7, it doesn't seem the Saudi Cleric took into consideration the affects of gravity at such close distance to Earths surface.

Minus the atmosphere the airplane at such a height without any moment would in fact not fall straight down, it would fall at a slight angle compared to the surface of the Earth. The angle at which it falls increases as the height at which it starts falling to the point that it free falls in an unstable orbit, if the Earth was not spinning or orbiting the sun no matter the height as long as the object is captured by Earths gravity it would then fall straight down.

However since Earth is rotating and orbiting nothing ever falls straight down, it only appears to fall straight down from our relative point of view.

Didn't get any notification :fie:

I looked back and just saw your post.

We Pakistanis are evil and so is our forum so it ain't gonna happen ! :bunny:

Or haven't you guys watched Homeland's Season 4 ! :unsure:f you've watched it; how could you guys show us in such bad light ? I thought we were Brothers ! :cry:

Sorry, but can't blame us, we don't control the TV show writers :cry: I don't even watch Homeland. It's all about shows like The Walking Dead and The Flash for me :super:

Didn't get any notification :fie:

I looked back and just saw your post.

Sorry, but can't blame us, we don't control the TV show writers :cry: I don't even watch Homeland. It's all about shows like The Walking Dead and The Flash for me :super:

I didn't even know what Homeland was till an article on it got me curious ! :unsure:

And then I was like :o: !

Walking Dead, Flash, Arrow and Gotham for me too ! :cheers:

Dr.Thompkins ! :wub:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom