What's new

Çay Bahçesi

If you've watched it; how could you guys show us in such bad light ? I thought we were Brothers ! :cry:
I think a lot changed in public opinion after Osama incident, i dont know if Pakistan is to be blamed for it which i dont believe but it gave a very bad reputation to you.

Hmmm...was he the one that said some unpleasant things? :(

*sips tea*

*takes a deep breath*
Yup. :D
But i believe he would calm down once he sees your input here, literally the kindest meber here. :)

I think a lot changed in public opinion after Osama incident, i dont know if Pakistan is to be blaimed for it which i dont believe but it gave a very bad reputation to you.

I know ! :(

But this trend of creating an 'us' vs 'them' thing ought to stop; before it was the Russians now its the rest of us !

Not a very healthy thing to do especially if a work of fiction ends up influencing public perception about an entire country and its people for the worse !

I know ! :(

But this trend of creating an 'us' vs 'them' thing ought to stop; before it was the Russians now its the rest of us !

Not a very healthy thing to do especially if a work of fiction ends up influencing public perception about an entire country and its people for the worse !
People are sheeps, they follow polarizing policys, this trend can be also seen in Turkey and Europe.

We Pakistanis are evil and so is our forum so it ain't gonna happen ! :bunny:

Or haven't you guys watched Homeland's Season 4 ! :unsure:

@XenoEnsi-14 @Nihonjin1051 @KAL-EL @SvenSvensonov @jhungary

If you've watched it; how could you guys show us in such bad light ? I thought we were Brothers ! :cry:

Mate, i will give you an interesting piece of information.

At the end of the season 4, Carrie was going to İstanbul as chief officer. Shooting would take place in Istanbul. However government officials told them. "We are going to inspect every shooting if we find something negative about Turkey, we will confiscate tapes and ban you from recording in Turkey"...

So they switched locations, Carrie gone to Pakistan in the series.

After seeing how Hollywood shows Turkey in 90% of their movies i gotta say its a legitimate move. :tup:

They couldn't risk it. It is a very popular series across the globe.. it would be very bad for PR if they showed us bad.

Mate, i will give you an interesting piece of information.

At the end of the season 4, Carrie was going to İstanbul as chief officer. Shooting would take place in Istanbul. However government officials told them. "We are going to inspect every shooting if we find something negative about Turkey, we will confiscate tapes and ban you from recording in Turkey"...

So they switched locations, Carrie gone to Pakistan in the series.

Unfortunately for us the Pakistanis were portrayed by Indians and none of the series was shot in Pakistan ! :unsure:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom