What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Now we run into the issue of who is Turkish. :what:

Is someone living inside the borders of Turkey a Turk or is it defined by ethnicity? :coffee:

Now we run into the issue of who is Turkish. :what:

Is someone living inside the borders of Turkey a Turk or is it defined by ethnicity? :coffee:
If the girl yells moans and screams in Turkish while I'm banging ...She is Turkish

That's how I tell ;)
I got this trick from my buddy Nick Cage :D

@Hazzy997

Whats it about?

@Nihonjin1051

Basically I own a football camp in zimbabwe where I train kids from an early age to become world class players. I have a german coach who goes to villages in my area and selects the kids who are to be trained.

I started this business in 2002 so in a few years some of the kids should be ready to get contracts with european teams and I get 50% of their salary.

@Hazzy997

Whats it about?

@Nihonjin1051

Basically I own a football camp in zimbabwe where I train kids from an early age to become world class players. I have a german coach who goes to villages in my area and selects the kids who are to be trained.

I started this business in 2002 so in a few years some of the kids should be ready to get contracts with european teams and I get 50% of their salary.

Lol. :lol:

@Hazzy997

Whats it about?

@Nihonjin1051

An entrepreneur ! Salute to you.

Back
Top Bottom