What's new

Çay Bahçesi

i dont got it, he is an Armenian and commenting in Azerbaijan/Turkish army thread? ok... sounds weird :lol:
also welcomed :tup:
This question came up earlier and he didnt want to give exact answer which we should respect, he is a member we appreciate his presence since he is good informed about defence stuff and posts informative comments, his ethnicity doesnt matter, he is one of us. :)

This question came up earlier and he didnt want to give exact answer which we should respect, he is a member we appreciate his presence since he is good informed about defence stuff and posts informative comments, his ethnicity doesnt matter, he is one of us. :)

i was just interested. ;)

Did some digging. :)

When religion comes before nation that is when you have an unstable country, thank god that Turkey has pounded nationalism into every Turk during youth years, thus this has not become a big problem for Turkey.

It is another situation for afghanistan, pakistan, saudi arabia and so on so fourth.. Lots of terrorist/religious nuts spawn from those countries

I realised from his older posts at years 2011-2009, Cm was much more agressive. He got old, i think. :p:

image004.gif

lso, I remember Webmaster telling about having access to members messages and reading them and laughing at us, members, from time to time:pissed: :lol:

What is that thing you are talking about ? I checked "The Medical" and didn't found anything.

Ok found it "the Physician".

Seljuks with black turbans :D

Does this fit your view of Toghril ? :D @asena_great
2k7k.jpg
:hitwall: WTF what movie is this ??

Back
Top Bottom