What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Honestly I dont care if the shah or khomeini is ruling. Iran in short regardless who rules is a threat to Turkey and the Turkic World. Persians are the enemies of the Turks just as the Arabs, greeks and Armenians are. Turco-Persian tradition is a mistake because various Turkic rulers patronised Persian culture which allowed the Persians to spread their softpower aka their culture.

Iranian secularists are just as racist and anti turk as their shia islamist counterparts.

Iran needs to be balkanised and Azerbaijani lands liberated. Let them go to hell for all I care.

Yep exactly. When I watched this I realised how lucky we were to have Ataturk. The Shah was a fake secularist. He was just a pawn. Then what replaced him wasn't any better, even worse.

No country in the Middle East can become Secular like Turkey, they can only imitate us. This lack of authenticity will keep our rivals in the middle east at bay.

Yep exactly. When I watched this I realised how lucky we were to have Ataturk. The Shah was a fake secularist. He was just a pawn. Then what replaced him wasn't any better, even worse.

No country in the Middle East can become Secular like Turkey, they can only imitate us. This lack of authenticity will keep our rivals in the middle east at bay.

Middle East is too divided really you look at the Arabs they are too tribal. Persians are much more competent than the Arabs.

Kurds are tribal if not much more incompetent than anybody in the Middle East. Middle East cant embrace secularism due to multiple factors like politics, religion and tradition. Whole thing boils down to Modernity vs Tradition. Secularism was easy to accept in Turkey because Religion was impeding us from modernising and industrialising. Religion is traditional and it is anti modern. Turkey was not colonised or conquered by the West. So we know what we had to do to catch up to the west while the Arabs were still clashing and debating about modernity vs religion.

Middle East is clusterfck its best to keep away from the region but we have to put our stamp on the region. Because the middle east has been our turf for 1000 years.

Forget the Europeans, Americans and the Russians. Nobody knows the region like we do.

Anyone knows the difference between Sahra and biovent? Sabah and hurriyet both write we’re going to mass produce our own ventilator, but I thought we had already begun.

EWXXPaTXkAAVA-c.jpeg

Let the memes continue

But a terrible commander, still the three Pasa's did a great job against internal problems.

I agree Enver is a terrible commander ama him becoming a sehit to free the Turks in Central Asia deserve a lot of respect. Hence why armenoids and gayreeks are crying. When gallipoli was happening the armenians and greeks comitted treason and backstabbed the Empire.

I agree they done a great job in commanding the internal problems especially during wartime.

Back
Top Bottom