What's new

Çay Bahçesi

“The first meeting took place 10 days ago, then another last week, and after meeting Sahin, they met with Ocalan on the island and then again with Sahin,” the source said, using Kobane’s real name of Ferhat Abdi Sahin. He is also known as Sahin Cilo from his years in the PKK. The source went on, “The meetings started a month ago through the United States’ mediation. Of course they will all deny it for now. And the prison visit is not related to the elections. The Kurds will continue to support the opposition in the Istanbul re-run.”

Read more: https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2019/05/ocalan-calls-calm-sdf-turkey.html#ixzz5nB4nJzRe

hahha lol dayum.

Last week I bought Aselsan shares as they were hitting their 52 week low..

Now I am regretting it. The country will spend pointless millions to rerun the election. Just to make Erdogan happy and to cover up all the money his family stole from the state. Because of that shares are going down rapidly.

I don't think I have ever seen such a selfish president.

Last week I bought Aselsan shares as they were hitting their 52 week low..

Now I am regretting it. The country will spend pointless millions to rerun the election. Just to make Erdogan happy and to cover up all the money his family stole from the state. Because of that shares are going down rapidly.

I don't think I have ever seen such a selfish president.

If you don´t understand don´t buy share stock, you will lose money. Should do your resaerch and play with penny stock. If you do it good you will earn or stay away...

I have made a resaerch and Durect would come with good Earning reports and it jumped 10%. And that was today, last week they jumped with 50% i was to late for that. But today i made good money and looking now for tommorow.

10%
https://www.google.com/search?q=dur...7j69i61j0l4.6067j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

If you don´t understand don´t buy share stock, you will lose money. Should do your resaerch and play with penny stock. If you do it good you will earn or stay away...

I have made a resaerch and Durect would come with good Earning reports and it jumped 10%. And that was today, last week they jumped with 50% i was to late for that. But today i made good money and looking now for tommorow.

10%
https://www.google.com/search?q=dur...7j69i61j0l4.6067j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I do understand lol. I have invested for years. I have invested in penny stocks. However I can only invest in one of the top 100 Turkish companies. That's all my platform allows.

So I chose to invest in Aselsan which hit its 52 week low...

Ya nezaman bu tip videoları izlesem şimdi bu malum kişiler ne zaman mal'a bağlayacak diye bekliyorum ve ya 2 yada 3 dk. sonra mal'a bağlıyorlar.
Cem Yılmaz'ın dediği gibi "beyni yok fikri var." Öyle olunca böyle trajikomik durum ortaya çıkıyor.
Birtanesi de Almanya'daki bütün otomobil fabrikalarının sahipleri Türkler diyordu.
Yazık ya valla yazık. Tükettikleri oksijene yazık.

Ben bu Cahil spikere gereken cevabı veriyorum Devlet 2 milyonu aşkın ailenin elektrik faturasını ödüyor
ve Işsizlik fonunda birikmiş para 124 milyar TL , 2001 de Hukumet 1 milyon dolar için Avrupa da dileniyordu

Cahil spikerin beyni yok fikri var

Evet Afrika ülkesi gibiydik ... şimdi herseyi yazarımda işinize gelmez yorumumu silersiniz

So sad to see Turkey's animals both land and sea crumble and become extinct.

Great White Sharks even used to visit the Istanbul Bosphorus because of the Tuna migrations.

Nowadays barely any Great Whites thanks to Humans.

So sad to see Turkey's animals both land and sea crumble and become extinct.

Great White Sharks even used to visit the Istanbul Bosphorus because of the Tuna migrations.

Nowadays barely any Great Whites thanks to Humans.

There is barely any fish in the Bosphorus, totally overfished. Turkey should forbid fishing for a year and bring a law, so that the fish population can recover.

It was believed that they even killed the last Anatolian Leopard... fortunately some people sighted them in the Black Sea region.

I do understand lol. I have invested for years. I have invested in penny stocks. However I can only invest in one of the top 100 Turkish companies. That's all my platform allows.

So I chose to invest in Aselsan which hit its 52 week low...
Entire stock market hit the low. :D

There is barely any fish in the Bosphorus, totally overfished. Turkey should forbid fishing for a year and bring a law, so that the fish population can recover.

It was believed that they even killed the last Anatolian Leopard... fortunately some people sighted them in the Black Sea region.
A dead juvenile found at Tunceli 4-5 years ago. It was a sign for the existance of a breeding population.

10-15 days ago 3 very small babies are found alive. As I heard universities are waiting for DNA result for the confirmation of species. If it is confirmed that means we have alive specimens for the forst time since 60s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom