What's new

Çay Bahçesi

If protecting Turks is wrong then yes I have done that wrong. But to be honest...it hurts when you protect someone and they are hell bent on calling you an enemy and even going as far as kicking you out of Islam....all for what? For a pass to fight on an international forum with god knows who?[/QUOTE]

I hate it when Arabs,Turks,Pakistanis and etc do this to each other who is tell their non-Muslim or Muslim just cause a difference in opinion

Both sides need some time to relax. I think they are right in a way but terribly defending it. You are in a tough situation and I understand it. Just relax, everybody, please.

Thank you someone at least is pragmatic here

Nobody understands our position esp when we have to hand a ban to a Turkish member...I have had to do it twice! And I did not feel good at all!

@1nsaneTR If I leave I will not return. There is nothing that is going to chill until they understand what I am saying. If it means they leave the forum...I guess that will be better than I ever having to ban another Turk!

Apparently, you are sent here to get us around your dictations, be silent, act in your special limit with regard to the De-Islamization-Identification in East Turkestan; ready to ban Turks and ruin Turkish Section.

You are ready to do them for
  • Not re-opening a single thread about De-Islamization-Identification in East Turkestan; and pro-Chinese moderation over every members in this forum.
Not fair, logical to expect us Turks to sit back, watch De-Islamization-Identification in East Turkestan, say nothing just because Pakistan gets money from China.

This is aginst the nature of any living being to do nothing while any family member going through such thing.

Apparently, you are sent here to get us around your dictations, be silent, act in your special limit with regard to the De-Islamization-Identification in East Turkestan; ready to ban Turks and ruin Turkish Section
1 topic for a few mths ...Didnt even permanently remove it and it is nothing to do about deIslamization just East Turkestan...Also because you people fight in the topic and dont ever discuss it!

You are ready to do them for
  • Not re-opening a single thread about De-Islamization-Identification in East Turkestan; and pro-Chinese moderation over every members in this forum.
Not fair, logical to expect us Turks to sit back, watch De-Islamization-Identification in East Turkestan, say nothing just because Pakistan gets money from China.

This is aginst the nature of any living being to do nothing while any family member going through such thing.
I already said more than 4x I guess you have comprehension issues...As per the forum rules, if a Mod made a decision (in this case the 2 mods who closed that thread) and you dont like the decision you take your matter to GHQ for review by admins, why are you not taking it there?

We mods try not to choose sides but I have always chosen a side when it came to Turks and @T-123456 and @Sinan out are proof but of course all will be forgotten because you (not all of Turks just you) are spreading false information about what I am doing because of your lack of understanding the situation!

@Islamic faith&Secularism, don't sit back mate. Protest in a proper way, not like someone in hatred or anger.
He isnt protesting he is being egoistic! Just to bend his way he is being stubborn and not taking his case to GHQ! He was told to do so 5x now! How is that protest and not hatred and anger?

He already bent on calling me names but I spared him- as per forum rules he was supposed to be warned or given negative rating (you should know that)...but even then he is ungrateful as it comes!

He destroyed my thread which was a peaceful thread to tell members that we Pakistanis are not choosing sides...We will close all threads related to ANYTHING which will hurt both our friends ...we didnt mention Turkmestan he brought that in. We clearly said we want both to stop, but he changed it into we favour Chinese...

I reasoned with him for 4 hrs he has not heard a single word I said...He has only stubbornly shown his ego so much so announced to other TURKS that I am the enemy!

1 topic for a few mths ...Didnt even permanently remove it and it is nothing to do about deIslamization just East Turkestan...Also because you people fight in the topic and dont ever discuss it!

And here comes the confession.

If you had read the thread you closed, you would have seen it is about ''Sinicization'' of the religions(Islam, Christianity, Buddishm etc.), also Identification.

I already said more than 4x I guess you have comprehension issues...As per the forum rules, if a Mod made a decision (in this case the 2 mods who closed that thread) and you dont like the decision you take your matter to GHQ for review by admins, why are you not taking it there?

We mods try not to choose sides but I have always chosen a side when it came to Turks and @T-123456 and @Sinan out are proof but of course all will be forgotten because you (not all of Turks just you) are spreading false information about what I am doing because of your lack of understanding the situation!

The problem is mods act in favour of Chinese members, bow down to their threats and act in favour of them: The proof is that thread 2 mods closed.

3 Turk members with old background here have gone so far due to you as seen in the last pages of this thread, and they specifically pointed out you and your moderation. I demanded them not to at least for a while. However, You blame me for your own mistakes.

If you had read the thread you closed, you would have seen it is about ''Sinicization'' of the religions(Islam, Christianity, Buddishm etc.), also Identification.
It was an announcement that we will not be in between your fights and to grow a pair to tolerate retaliation if you harm the other- I didnt state who retaliated...Nor did I state who started fights...You just assumed you were wrong...Being a mod we cant do many things and 1 of that is favoritism!

The problem is mods act in favour of Chinese members, bow down to their threats and act in favour of them: The proof is that thread 2 mods closed.
You are being childish...They closed the threads because there were more Turkish members calling Chinese dogs and 1 went and opened a dog eating thread and called it retaliation....THAT is called trolling...You wanted more Turks to get banned through such petty fights than to have your 1 thread closed?! How selfish!

Don't tell us long stories. Why should I be patient and bear those bastards who insulted sistematically the name of my nation for a week?
Those son of bitches still haven't banned and still they can be a member here.

@Islamic faith&Secularism, I respect what you do.

@Dubious, please don't make it personal. Let me remind you, you are a moderator.
Personal? If it was personal I would have banned him over several of his own posts...May I remind you, you are also a title holder and shouldnt be taking sides! THAT is the position we Pakistanis are in with Chinese and Turks!

Hi moderator, look at the aggresssiveness of Turkish members. They are the ones keep insisting and arguing. If u can check out the past thread and date. Everything are started by Turkish members and only then Chinese respond. Even applies to their government too. They started politicise of uyghur issue in international scene. While Chinese government can politicise Kurdish,YPG but not do so.

When comes to fault and ruin of this forum. Turkish members need to take most fault. And u can't blame us. Turkish moderator openly side with Turkish members by allowing insult against Chinese stay in Turkish section while ban Chinese member on first sight of breaking the rules or delete our post. I can show u the link and prove that.

There is reason why I drag in Pakistanis moderator. Becos Turkish moderator will never practice fairness. All he know is how to protect Turkish be it wrong or good.

Don't tell us long stroris. Why should I be patient and bear those who insulted sistematically to name of my nation for a week?
Those son of bitches still haven't banned and still they can be a member here.
THIS is not acceptable language and can get a warning or negative rating @1nsaneTR...

THIS is the type of thing I am preventing but your friend islamicfaith and secularism is overlooking due to his lack of foresight!

Back
Top Bottom