What's new

Çay Bahçesi

So you radicalized and incited mi to that exstremist act and you never came to the site of the crime and defended the line. I quit from your extremist organization. :P

That is what they want to do; and you have done quite well in getting exposed it for China, but also mirror the true colors of members here.

Thank you, and sincere sorry not to give hand in time.

That is what they want to do; and you have done quite well in getting exposed it for China, but also mirror the true colors of members here.

Thank you, and sincere sorry not to give hand in time.

No worries. I was just messing with you. :)

Nothinfg to be thanful for, I mean... costed me nothing, and it was kinda muslim, human, thing to do. And even more personaly for me is that I can relate with likes of Uyghurs, Chechens.. you know small nations cought at the wrong place at the wrong time not priority for anyone really cause biz with China in this case is you know, more pressing thing to keep going.. I just need remember my own experince in Bosnia how we were treated and as a fucking internationaly recognized nation no less, and imagine if it was China and Uyghurs circumstances how worse it would be. Certanly we wouldnt have independent state. So. I kinda cant force myself to not care, at least say something.

Last edited:
Gittikce orta asya cumhuriyetlerine benzemeye basladi artik.
bu isin sonu nereye gidecek merak ediyorum..

-------------------

meral abla dayanamadı kadın bıraktı kesinleşti artık galiba...
kolay değil, hem kadın hem temiz insan, uğramadığı iftira kalmadı. yatacak yeri olmayanlar bunun hesabını veremeyecekler..

bu isin sonu nereye gidecek merak ediyorum..

-------------------

meral abla dayanamadı kadın bıraktı kesinleşti artık galiba...
kolay değil, hem kadın hem temiz insan, uğramadığı iftira kalmadı. yatacak yeri olmayanlar bunun hesabını veremeyecekler..
Aslında gayet etkili bir siyasi hamle yürütüyor. Arkanda zayıflayan bir destek varsa işi seçime götürürsün, seçime götüren benim ama aday olmuyorum ama beni başkan olarak görmek istiyorsanız siz beni aday olarak öne sürün dersin. Sonrasında bu özgüven ve güç gösterisi ile çok büyük ihtimalle aday gösterilirsin. Parti içinde takipçilerin inancı ve güveni artar, lider özellikleri göstermiş olup gücünü tazeler, yenilginin yaralarını sararsın. Bu sayede hem parti içi bütünlüğü sağlar hem de partinin siyasi gücünü arttırma şansın olur. Bence uygulanan strateji bu.

Meanwhile somewhere in Turkey...
Dz7aFYS9

Back
Top Bottom