What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I have good knowledge about “fighting dogs” or Molosser, but never heard about Alabai. Interesting . Want to know more about that dog.
well kangal used in africa to protect the herds against leopards and all the sh!ts of Africa but alabai is used to protect us from bin laden, taliban and all the sh!ts Afghanistan have to offer ! in my mind ( ofc i may be bias ) alabai is superior then kangal :enjoy:

well kangal used in africa to protect the herds against leopards and all the sh!ts of Africa but alabai is used to protect us from bin laden, taliban and all the sh!ts Afghanistan have to offer ! in my mind ( ofc i may be bias ) alabai is superior then kangal :enjoy:

Yes you are too biased. But that's not your fault. Kangal's are illegal in Denmark.

Did you ever saw a fully grown Kangal (Male)? it looks like a Polar Bear :woot:
Some sources say Kangal has the strongest bite with over 730lbs...

Did you ever saw a fully grown Kangal (Male)? it looks like a Polar Bear :woot:
Some sources say Kangal has the strongest bite with over 730lbs...
i know them ofc they are strongest dog in the world :D but it is sad that our alabay is not well known
what about to Kars kangalı ?

how many kangal do u have ?? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom