What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I dont understand how our per capita meat consumption is so low.. It is about 25-30kg per year.

Compared to our GDP per capita that is too low.
Have you been living under a rock or have no idea of the meat prices? Just because erdoğan and his ministers eat meat everyday, normal people can't eat it much because it's 40tl+

You don't need in the most of time but you can ask ! But the answer will be same all the time aka "Of course all our products are halal! You are safe here!".

So everything is halal and what about fast food chains like mcdonalds and burger king?

So everything is halal and what about fast food chains like mcdonalds and burger king?

Their meat sources are big slaugter houses in Turkey which only performs halal procedures. They are safe.

But remember that no place in the earth is safe!

If they serve meat as hallal but actually not, then you are innocent!

Furthermore serving a haram meat without noticing it, is a crime by law in here.

My advice to you ask it! If they say hallal then eat it as you became an innocent!

But how can I enjoy good turkish food and culture if I am a practicing muslim and love Islam???
Any advice?

But how can I enjoy good turkish food and culture if I am a practicing muslim and love Islam???
Any advice?

i never seen pork meat while selling in Turkey maybe a few plance in some cities like Izmir, Antalya. If any shop sell pork you can understand also they write what they sell but you have to carryfull about Hotels, you must ask befor eat, because most of tourists which come to Turkey like Pork meat.

Any advice?
Yes,when you go to a mosque for prayers,ask the people there,they know which restaurants are Halal,no need to worry.
There are more then 84.000 mosques in my country.

@TrMhMt bro,nerdesin,özlettin kendini?

I dont understand how our per capita meat consumption is so low.. It is about 25-30kg per year.

Compared to our GDP per capita that is too low.
Yes,when you go to a mosque for prayers,ask the people there,they know which restaurants are Halal,no need to worry.
There are more then 84.000 mosques in my country.

@TrMhMt bro,nerdesin,özlettin kendini?

Anyway :

IARC Classifies Red Meat as a Probably Carcinogenic to Humans and Processed Meat as Carcinogenic to Humans (Nov 2015)

The IARC press release on its findings for red meat and processed meat (PDF)

A copy of the IARC Q&A on the carcinogenicity of red meat and processed meat (PDF)

WHO report says eating processed meat is carcinogenic (Harvard, November 3, 2015)

Their meat sources are big slaugter houses in Turkey which only performs halal procedures. They are safe.

Furthermore serving a haram meat without noticing it, is a crime by law in here.

My advice to you ask it! If they say hallal then eat it as you became an innocent!
Nope. If you a honestly muslim you won't be an innocent.

Yes, and those crimes are punished with prison sentence and really high judical fine. Even when you are out of prison you will be bankrupt for a long time!

Back
Top Bottom