What's new

Çay Bahçesi

One of the funniest Turkish movies in the last years.

Thankx i have seen it it was truely awesome. Sahan gokbakkar is very funny I also loved all recep ivedik movies waiting for next one to be released on netflix.

Guys I have been trying to fin Dag 2 but its not on netflix does anyone know where I can watch dag 2 with english subtitles???

Thankx i have seen it it was truely awesome. Sahan gokbakkar is very funny I also loved all recep ivedik movies waiting for next one to be released on netflix.

Guys I have been trying to fin Dag 2 but its not on netflix does anyone know where I can watch dag 2 with english subtitles???
Dag 2 was good but dont know where to find with english subs.

Bro have u seen dugun dernek 1 & 2 it was toooo hilarious i laughed my butt off. I watched em atleast 4 times :omghaha::cheers:
No i didnt, after many failures i gave up on Turkish movie industry though Celal ile Ceren was a refreshing change.

Try ***.limitsizamca.org for downloading but no idea about English subtitles.

I dont understand how our per capita meat consumption is so low.. It is about 25-30kg per year.

Compared to our GDP per capita that is too low.

because they demolished the meat and fish thing and since then the prices rocketed of i remember correctly

India plants 66 million trees in 12 hours as part of record-breaking environmental campaign
More than 1.5 million volunteers were involved in the huge operation
madhya-pradesh-government-trees.jpg

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-pradesh-global-warming-climate-a7820416.html

What a great campaign...

because they demolished the meat and fish thing and since then the prices rocketed of i remember correctly
When did that happen? Meat consumption per capita increased a lot since 2001.

Back
Top Bottom