What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Beyler noldu forumun şekline şemaline.
Önyüz mü deniyor, forum tasarımı mı? Değişmiş?

Beyler bunu ilk defa gördüm, dron avcisi deniyor. Yerli mi ithal mi ? Tesekkür ederim

5897202d67b0a9218c2cabd4

@Babur Han Please read
Doc. Dr Ramazan Kağan Kurtoğlu's books, if you have time.

Last edited:
16388098_1532202196814487_7585526740780668579_n.jpg

By doing this the turkish cook gives his Body Aroma to the salt. Thats why satanists Hollywood stars like Leo di caprio visiting this Restaurant. It is a satanic ritual to consume human Juices. Salt takes the Transpiration Juice of the Body when rolling over the Skin.

Bizimkiler a... Pesinde that is why.

It is amusing how turks desperatly try to copy paste Christian and Jewish Scientific Knowledge.

Turks lack the central Thing which renders their efforts meaningless - A clean and open mind. Christians and Jews don´t copy. They invent. They have a mindset of beeing gods and eternal beeings. Thats why ancient greeks invented everything which the turk can only dream of.

Even this turkish guy in the Video has copy pasted his talking and presentation skill from a well know Christian scientist. Every time i see a turk who immitates a Christian or Jewish scientists i have to grin big time. It is some Kind of pleasing if your enemy try to copy paste your achievements. A honor for Christianity and a pity for Islam..

Turks will always stay backward steppe People who fear TENGRI from heaven when lightning bolt hits them. Inferiority is in your DNA. ROFL

It is amusing how turks desperatly try to copy paste Christian and Jewish Scientific Knowledge.

Turks lack the central Thing which renders their efforts meaningless - A clean and open mind. Christians and Jews don´t copy. They invent. They have a mindset of beeing gods and eternal beeings. Thats why ancient greeks invented everything which the turk can only dream of.

Even this turkish guy in the Video has copy pasted his talking and presentation skill from a well know Christian scientist. Every time i see a turk who immitates a Christian or Jewish scientists i have to grin big time. It is some Kind of pleasing if your enemy try to copy paste your achievements. A honor for Christianity and a pity for Islam..

Turks will always stay backward steppe People who fear TENGRI from heaven when lightning bolt hits them. Inferiority is in your DNA. ROFL
You should see a doctor

sabah sabah paca corbasi iyi gidiyor yaninda koyun beyni....

thumb_600.jpg

çok severim ama mutlaka içinde 1 kıl çıkıo n e zaman yesem

arkadaşlar ben cabatlinin tarafsız mod olduğunu düşünmüyorum. bence istemeyenler birleşip 1 aday çıkarıp Webmaster a yazabiliriz.

Sonuçta bu da demokrasi. fikir veriyorum sadece. Haksız yere silinen mesajlar var. atılan adamlar var.

Last edited:
Zahmetli bir corba, sen yedigin yer zahmetini cekmiyor yane pek hijiyenli degil:-).

Back
Top Bottom