What's new

Çay Bahçesi

In Uzbekistan Enver Pasha said that Bedevi's who live on the deserts were better than these people:)
So he understood Turan was a lovely dream.

Thanks! You really do?
It looks so delicious. :cheesy:
Yup. But pictures won't make do, you need to taste the real Turkish specialties in Turkey, like Gaziantep, Urfa, Istanbul, Kayseri. Every city has its own distinct foods, the best is Kayseri kitchen of course, and naturally me being a Kayserili makes no difference :D
gaziantep-tartismasiz-dunyanin-fistik-ve-baklava-baskentidir-2.jpg

This gorgeous sweet is Baklava, specially great in Gaziantep

Visiting this thread for like 1st time. Tea is free? Wow that's the best thing to read. My life runs on tea like America runs on dunkin donut. :D
Tell me more about the food of Turkiye (I make sured the spellings before posting) :p
By the way I think I have to learn to understand the language Turkish mates are speaking here
Your language comes from ours,well at least alot of words are the same.
Urdu=Ordu
Our food is not as spicy as yours but comes close and there is a big variety of dishes.
I believe we have a thread on Turkish food,ill try to find it.

Btw,let me introduce you to the Turks,and friends.

Guys,@Ammara Chaudhry is a sister like @Akheilos from Pakistan.

@Sinan @asena_great @xenon54 @telkon @UkroTurk @Neptune @revojam @Targon @waz @madmusti @what @Timur @Ceri @Armstrong @Levina @Akheilos @DESERT FIGHTER @XenoEnsi-14 @Lure @Combat-Master @Azeri440 @Bismarck @Successwill @Ahiska @Bubblegum Crisis @cabatli_53 @u.MP @Oublious @KediKesenFare @Yellow-place @Saithan and all others.

Last edited:
Nice to see you @Ammara Chaudhry, have a nice time. I congrulate you and all female members with the 8 Mart passed celebration.
Urdu=Ordu
,@Ammara Chaudhry is a sister like @Akheilos from Pakistan.

Dear @T123456 I am fraid not. Because the origin of the word "ordu"is "ARDA". It means Chengiz Khan's Altin Arda (Golden Army)
But I dont know what "URDU" means. Maybe you are right.

Last edited:
Visiting this thread for like 1st time. Tea is free? Wow that's the best thing to read. My life runs on tea like America runs on dunkin donut. :D
Tell me more about the food of Turkiye (I make sured the spellings before posting) :p
By the way I think I have to learn to understand the language Turkish mates are speaking here
Urdu=Ordu
Our food is not as spicy as yours but comes close and there is a big variety of dishes.
I believe we have a thread on Turkish food,ill try to find it.

Btw,let me introduce you to the Turks,

Guys,@Ammara Chaudhry is a sister like @Akheilos from Pakistan.

@Sinan @asena_great @xenon54 @telkon @UkroTurk @Neptune @madmusti @what @Timur @Ceri @Armstrong @Levina @Akheilos @DESERT FIGHTER @XenoEnsi-14 @Lure @Combat-Master @Azeri440 @Bismarck @Successwill @Ahiska @Bubblegum Crisis @cabatli_53 @u.MP @Oublious @KediKesenFare @Yellow-place @Saithan and all others.
Hi (sorry for bad English) :)

It's lunchtime and you post this! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
This (manti) is made of dough and filling inside. The filling consists of minced meat, spices and onion. After boiling the manti (filling plus dough) you can put it in the oven to make it a little crispy. It is served with yoghurth mixed with salt and garlick. As a finale you put some tomato gravy (we call it salca). In my opinion this tastes like heaven when prepared correctly

Dear T123456 I amfraid not. Because the origin of the word "ordu"is "ARDA". Its mean ChengizKhan's AltinArda Golden Army.
But I dont know what "URDU" means. Maybe you are right.
Urdu is ordu in Turkish,we should ask a Pakistani.
@Armstrong @DESERT FIGHTER ,could you explain the word Urdu and where it comes from.

Last edited:
Urdu is ordu in Turkish,we should ask a Pakistani.
@Armstrong @DESERT FIGHTER ,could you explain the word Urdu and where it comes from.

The weirdest Turkish word = Karkhana which means brothel in Turkish -- means factory in Urdu.

Military in Urdu = Askari
Lots of simiarities... Also not all Pak food is spicy.. Depends on the region.

Hi (sorry for bad English) :)

Sup sultan .. Wats goin on !

This (manti) is made of dough and filling inside. The filling consists of minced meat, spices and onion. After boiling the manti (filling plus dough) you can put it in the oven to make it a little crispy. It is served with yoghurth mixed with salt and garlick. As a finale you put some tomato gravy (we call it salca). In my opinion this tastes like heaven when prepared correctly
This is Torture... I'm gonna make tuna sandwich now.

Sup sultan .. Wats goin on !
I have a test tomorrow and was learning for 6 hours today, we were 3 people in my place who should have attended the test but only i got approved (fml) so my boss said im the one holding our banner there (not helping at all) my head is exploding and i dont wanna live on this planet anymore but other than that im pretty good. :D
How are you?

Back
Top Bottom