What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I agree, Turkey (current leadership), Qatar and Saudi Arabia fit and deserve each other in almost everything. It's natural to have cooperation in highest levels in face of 'common enemies'.

I would rather choose to ally with countries who have weaker ties with Russia, and that's definitely not Iran. An alliance with Iran is favourable in many aspects but ultimately Turkey has different geopolitical interests compared to Russia and Iran.

Saudi and Qatar has many common interests with Turkey.

Turkey has made a good reputation in most arab hearts, and quite bad reputation for EU/US, Russia/Iran.

It's inevitable to see Turkey's growing interest in taking action in the fate of Middle Eastern countries. Turkey is training Barzani troops located close to Mosul, and strongly supporting the opposition forces directly. And now directly targeting YPG positions mostly concentrated around Azez.
It's clear Turkey has military capablities to directly influence the fate of Middle East. I would personally choose to form a strong alliance with regional powers fighting for same purposes in Syria and Iraq. In the end Turkey suffers most in these conflicts when Russia is purposely bombing civilian targets in Aleppo to increase the number of refugees in Turkey - who already is hosting 3 million refugees.

I wonder how many refugees Iran is hosting from Iraq and Syria. I wouldn't like to solve the conflicts if I was Iran either. :-)

So U.S is our friend now? That's the conspiracy we hear (mostly from GCC weaklings and their stooges in Yemen or Syria) regularly when they get frustrated about us, now you seem to follow the pattern too.

It's amazing how Turkey or GCC even dare to say something like that while their armies have reached current levels all thanks to Europe and U.S and let's not even begin with NATO.
What is it that you are trying to do here?
Go tell that(bold part) to those not able to think for themselves,i talk for myself and i know the sneaky ways of your government,so dont come here acting like you are angels.
Why should i be frustrated about your country,you opened up to the west only to be cutt up like a cake in the future.
Dont blame me,blame your mullahs for it.
You think you are accepted,as is,do you really think that there is nothing behind it?
Good luck with your dreams.
Btw,you really shouldnt try those simple tricks on me,try them on someone else.

I agree, Turkey (current leadership), Qatar and Saudi Arabia fit and deserve each other in almost everything. It's natural to have cooperation in highest levels in face of 'common enemies'.

Yeah, and Iran, Butcher Assad and Dictator Putin fit each other very well. That would be far greater if we add China and North Korea to this cooperation.

What is it that you are trying to do here?
Go tell that(bold part) to those not able to think for themselves,i talk for myself and i know the sneaky ways of your government,so dont come here acting like you are angels.
Why should i be frustrated about your country,you opened up to the west only to be cutt up like a cake in the future.
Dont blame me,blame your mullahs for it.
You think you are accepted,as is,do you really think that there is nothing behind it?
Good luck with your dreams.
Btw,you really shouldnt try those simple tricks on me,try them on someone else.

Looking at things now, it's Turkey that is mode likely to be cut like a cake, all thanks to stupid sectarian policies of Sultan, something I don't like to see. What Iran endured in 37 years of opposing almost any Western policy in region, if Turkey had done the same, you guys would be as strong as Macedonia now. We are not opening up to the west, it's Turkey and GCC who whave been open to the west in past century. Some disagreements with West over some issues regarding Syria is not going to fool anyone.

Looking at things now, it's Turkey that is mode likely to be cut like a cake, all thanks to stupid sectarian policies of Sultan, something I don't like to see. What Iran endured in 37 years of opposing almost any Western policy in region, if Turkey had done the same, you guys would be as strong as Macedonia now. We are not opening up to the west, it's Turkey and GCC who whave been open to the west in past century. Some disagreements with West over some issues regarding Syria is not going to fool anyone.
Iran's favorite pass time: Throw stones while living in a glasshouse.
Your government is directly responsible and openly and OFICIALLY supports a mass murdering psychopath whose psychopathic footmen has killed hundreds thousands through inhumane methods such as gassing and starving.

What's your claim? That Turkey secretly supprts ISIS. Why would we secretly support ISIS when we OPENLY degrade them and call them a terrorist organization? Our official position towards ISIS is VERY clear.
Yet i don't hold you Iranians responsible. Your indoctrination is out of hand.

But our government should give you the same medicine. We must support a Kurdish state within Iran (Barzani is our friend, wink wink) and create millions of refugees that will flood to Iran. An option worth considering

Next time you insult Turkey's president in Cay Bahcesi i'll report you. @cabatli_53

@T-123456
Hi bros.
Can we open a sub/thread " Russian and allies Crimes against Humanity " . I got, up to now no where published unique and horryfing original videos and pics. Evidence for use of Napalm vs Turkmens. Also evidence that YPG got not only Javelin but also - tandem warhead- missile manpads. What is your opinion bros. ? Would an immediate ban followl? Friends will publish soon in Youtube. Facebook channels and post them also to international media.
I don't think you have to proof their inhumane record in Syria. All the world except Russians and Iranians are aware of this disaster

Last edited:
But our government should give you the same medicine. We must support a Kurdish state within Iran (Barzani is our friend, wink wink) and create millions of refugees that will flood to Iran. An option worth considering

The irony in this sentence is too damn high. Guess who is fighting inside their own cities right now with tanks, heavy armors and special forces. wink wink.

Next time you insult Turkey's president in Cay Bahcesi i'll report you. @cabatli_53

Calling Erdogan's policies stupid and sectarian is not insulting Turkish president, and go on, you can 'report' me right now.

We would be like Macedonia? Hahaha and your a mod?

What a jealous dog. Just cause tour country is shithole no need to be jealous.

500 years ago we was strong, 1000 years ago we was strong and independent. Nobody is cutting us like cake.

@T-123456
Hi bros.
Can we open a sub/thread " Russian and allies Crimes against Humanity " . I got, up to now no where published unique and horryfing original videos and pics. Evidence for use of Napalm vs Turkmens. Also evidence that YPG got not only Javelin but also - tandem warhead- missile manpads. What is your opinion bros. ? Would an immediate ban followl? Friends will publish soon in Youtube. Facebook channels and post them also to international media.
You can open the thread but cant post such pictures or videos(immediate ban),so i dont think it would be interesting enough without them.

Last edited:
So U.S is our friend now? That's the conspiracy we hear (mostly from GCC weaklings and their stooges in Yemen or Syria) regularly when they get frustrated about us, now you seem to follow the pattern too.

It's amazing how Turkey or GCC even dare to say something like that while their armies have reached current levels all thanks to Europe and U.S and let's not even begin with NATO.

You have all the gas and oil in the world and your country is still poor and a shit hole. I remember when you was in sanctions, - oh iran is producing this and that lool and guess what happens. Iran understood they couldn't make anything they go for Russian stuff. Seems all the tanks etc you made was shit.

1237695.jpg

I expected that. I will think about how to proceed maybe I will upload them to a Hoster and share the link to whom is trust able with password.

Western Press isn't interested to publish, friends got already feedback. AmnInt. also isn't interested.

Bros. napalm in the 21 th. century against civilians, grilled children living some minutes before they got martyred "crying Turkish speaking mother";
I had tears in my eyes despite I have seen a lot comparable BUT not against civilian.
It is 1000 times more barbaric then MY LAI and that below -everywhere- FREE avilable picture.

napalm-21515275.JPG
Dont worry,they will get what they deserve.

His sources confirm that Saudi Arabia has delivered tactical nuclear weapons to Turkey. Turkey already has 84 nuclear weapons at Incirlik Air Base under NATO control. We have confirmed that both Saudi Arabia and Turkey have American planes, both F 15 and F 16 modified for nuclear attack by Israel. America has removed all nuclear attack planes from Turkey under orders of President Obama.
We have confirmed that Turkey has a contingency plan to seize the NATO nuclear arsenal at Incirlik with the help of Saudi Special Forces, who have been trained in Israel to defeat US nuclear weapon security measures.

And who is going to believe this?
Saudi Arabia doesnt have tactical nuclear weapons,let alone nuclear weapons of any kind.
We have F-16s modified by the US,for nuclear attack,the Saudi's dont have any.
The US hasnt removed any ''nuclear attack planes'' from Turkiye,the 39th Air Base wing(US) is still based at Incirlik Airbase.
So Saudi Special Forces trained by Israel in Israel to defeat US nuclear weapon security measures?
Really?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
He quotes that

The U.S. and Germany said similar things last summer about the ability to redeploy quickly when both nations withdrew Patriot anti-missile batteries from Turkey.

US Air Force Begins Withdrawing F-15 Fighter Jets From Turkey | Military.com

TUSLOG is well known, they had also a base in YESILKÖY

Incirlik Air Base - Home

AFD-151118-004.jpg

Turkey currently uses its F-16s to execute the nuclear mission. Moreover, until Turkey acquires a sufficient number of nuclear-capable JSFs over the 15 years, its F-16s are scheduled to receive a “stop-gap” upgrade to make them capable of carrying the new B61-12 bomb that will replace the B61-3/4 beginning in 2017.
The confusion about Turkey’s status may have to do with the aircraft’s degree of nuclear readiness, which has changed over time, ranging from full alert in the 1980s, to withdrawal from national bases in the 1990s, to today’s “pick up the weapons at Incirlik if needed” posture. During these phases, the aircraft status changed from nuclear-capable, certified, and loaded, to nuclear-capable and certified, to nuclear-capable. Today, the Turkish aircraft are nuclear-capable (according to US sources) but neither loaded nor certified. This, combined with the absence of a US wing at Incirlik AB, underscores the special status of the Turkish posture.

Turkey: Turks Discover They Are a (Sort of) Nuclear Power | EurasiaNet.org

And that

The Saudis are ready to go nuclear - Telegraph

Western intelligence agencies believe that the Saudi monarchy paid for up to 60 per cent of Pakistan’s nuclear programme, in return for the ability to buy warheads for itself at short notice. Any failure by Iran to provide the necessary safeguards by the end of this month could see Riyadh activate that deal, thereby enabling Saudi Arabia to become the Arab world’s first nuclear power. And if that were to happen, then many other regional powers, such as Egypt and Turkey, would also attempt to follow suit – a nuclear arms race in the world’s most unstable region.
Take a look, Incirlik Air Base - Home
Take a look at ''units''

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom