What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Hurshid Celebi

You need to blur faces of all soldier/Asker pictures you post. You are comprising Op Güv of operasyons ın Sout East !!! My sources informed me of this. You think I am just some Kebapçı, do you not know the basic ways in which agents are contacting their assets!?!?

You need to get high Carbon steel processors with aluminum allow fillings and crown for your computer to installations VMware!! Then open multiple virtual machine inside another virtual machine, inside another virtual machine to hide traces!! Of course use VPN and Tor at every layer. It is like Mossad produced mind game movie from Inceptions!!

Last edited:
Bu forumda kimlerin ne sebebten ve ne süreyle yasaklandığını gösteren bir forum ya da başlık yok mu?

Oh Lord. Paranoia is escalating. Show me one pic posted by me where Opsec was risked.
I don't care who you are. You should write an open letter to all Turkish Media that they shouldn't publish pictures of our martyrs , their ranks, units and contact details of their family.

If you want lesson in anonymous surfing for beginners or more :

1.NOTHING is secure, there is even no secure messenger but you can try Threema.

2.Run your system with a LINUX Live CD, change the MAC-Adress with MAC adress tools, take an anonymous pre activated sim card and establish a connection via USB GSM modem far away from your location.

3.Take 2 crocodile clamps, go to a different city open the phone box of persons you want to be discredited, clamp the crocodiles on their line, use an old laptop with integrated dial in modem and a Linux-live CD running and that's it.
That was for beginners and only for test and educational purposes. Be aware that's forbidden cause it is a CRIME.
You have it all wrong, you need to brush up on your training. Let me correct your mistakes.

1. You should always use 6000 bit encryption with PGP email sent via crypto SMS

2. You don't just use any Linux like some low level tech guy. Anyone can download and use. You have use UNIX with no GUI to reduce attack surface against your box don't you get it?

3. You use 3 crocodile clamps. One holds the red wire.

You need to read up. Like this you will be turned into CIA or GCHQ asset easily.
Most likely Mossad contacted you, they are lurking Turkish section and are playing mental games by making posts that seem similar to yours that way they attract you. People are attracted to what is similar.

But what can I expect from someone who doesn't show importance for OP Güv. :coffee:
Always leaking info from high level deep sources from so called "friends" in south east.

Ukrayna'da savas oncesi barikat kuran, ayrilikci savascilarin dediklerini hic merak etmedi bu almanlar. Arastirmaci, savas gazeticeleri DonBas'ta ropartaj yapmadilar. Hep teroristleri insani yonleri ortaya koymaya calisiyorlar DonBas'takileri gormezden geldiler.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom