What's new

Çay Bahçesi

VW cheating scandal

You know Audi, VW, Seat, Skoda are one company in reality.

Audi is the prime brand , despite the fact A4 and Passat are in the same segment.
I was astonished in Turkey that Audi owners had a prime lounge at the same importers main Service,
VW owners were treated as second class customers and had to wait in an other lounge.

Passat has much more space for passengers on back seat.
Good drive.

Armenia's resident population down in 2015

As of January 1, 2016, Armenia's resident population was 2,998,600 ` a
year-on-year decrease of 12,000 people (0.4%), Karine Kuyumjyan, Head
of the Population Census and Demography Division, National Statistical
Service of Armenia, told reporters on Friday.

She explained the decrease by migration (26,000 people) and population
flow (about 14,000 people), rates of birth and death.

Last year, 5,462,000 ingresses and egresses were recorded in Armenia,
with an unfavorable balance of 43,438 people.

`If we compare the number of people with documents of the Republic of
Armenia that arrived in and left Armenia, the unfavorable balance was
47,676 ` 602 more than in 2014. Last year, official residential status
was given to 5,722 people in Armenia,' Mrs Kuyumjyan.

http://www.tert.am/en/news/2016/01/29/people/1915256

He confirms my claim that all happened after Oslo 2011 and AKP closed his eyes.
he may confirm you but i guess you gont get what he saying..he saying we have to be the ONe aganist terroris..today there is no akp chp sunni alevi etc but Turkiye .so stop politics and fight aganist pkk terrorism

another beautiful video icannot skip without share it..
Mekanlari cennet olsun.Allah esirgesin bu yigitleri

Nah buying a new car is waste of money, at least in Switzerland, let me give you an exsample:
You buy a brand new A4 and pay ~30'000 minimum but its the basic model without any extra, you drive lets say 10'000-20'000 km with it and it already looses one third of what it was worth.

Or you buy a 2-3 years old one with lets say 50'000 km and pay the same price as above but an S-line, Quattro, 2.0 TFSI with full extras and still have Audi warranty for 10 years/100'000 km.

I choose second option and paid it directly instead of leasing a brand new car thats gonna loose half of its worth in a couple years, not to mention the interest rates and max. km you are allowed to do per year when you lease it.

you gont get what he saying

I try to watch most of his programs and know him well. He is present in almost all Turkish prime channels.
He said at the beginning all sophisticated preparations for today's urban warfare happened almost for years ago after "Oslo" and show the same fingerprint in all cities where it happens. He claims that the preparations were made with the knowledge of the Gov.
Of course it is a national problem, but the society is polarized.
If you read former "Republican Papers" you think you are in the wrong film and can follow terrorist propaganda,
on the other side the pool media is only supporting Gov. without any criticism and real solutions.

Nah buying a new car is waste of money

You are right depending on regions in the EU you can got a medium segment show car (test drive car) for less than 30 % of it's official price, if it is 3 months young and was driven from possible customers maximum 3.000 km.

he may confirm you but i guess you gont get what he saying..he saying we have to be the ONe aganist terroris..today there is no akp chp sunni alevi etc but Turkiye .so stop politics and fight aganist pkk terrorism

Totally agree with you, but you cannot not just disregard what was allowed to happen and the secret meeting going on. This is because the current events that are happening (city conflict), is directly related to the decisions that were made by AKP. So it not that simple to say ohh 'stop politics'. As everyone is aware some parts of SE look like its in a full on civil war; there are people responsible for allowing the disease to spread and it should be talked about, not looked down on to criticise.

Sen hükümeti hastalıklı şekilde eleştiriyorsun ben gerçekleri görerek aramızdaki fark bu, eleştirmek var eleştirmek var. Tayyip deyince gözü kapalı düşmanın safına geçecek potansiyal olanlardansın sen, ben öyle değilim. Hükümeti ne kadar eleştirdigim ortadadır yukarıda da açık zaten, ama hastalık haline dönüşmedi allah'a şükür. Sizdeki hastalığa da şifa diliyorum, bugun tayyip gitsin diye düşmanın safına geçersiniz, yarın namusunuz gider mazallah

Tayip kim? Tayip, tayip amk ne tayipmis. Şimdi burda ağır küfür edecem ama boşver. Benim için tayipi, Ahmet'i önemli değil, AKP si, CHPsi bilmem diğer partisi önemli değil ve umrumda değil. Benim için önemli olan devletin ve milletin menfaati. Şu anda tamamen bunun tam tersi oluyor.

bowbUyw.jpg

Omg djasbhfjhasdbfjhasdnfknsdfnsddkj :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom