What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Ukrayna hazır bizimleyken

Ukrayna ile ortak stratejik Savunma Sanayii Koordinasyon Kurulu , kuruldu.

47 bin PYD ve THKP-C ve diger terörist Rusya, Suriye ve bazi bati ülkelerince silahlandirildi ve Güney sinimirizda büyük tehdit olusturuyorlar.

Looking forward to it. :)
Where did you get the book, Family heirloom?
Kind of..... :)

I was talking about the granfather's notes from the war with father....and i vaguely remembered this book, asked father but he couldn't find it (about 2 years ago) by chance he recently found it, and i get it from him today. :)

The second picture won't expand...what is it?
Fİrst page of the book... :)

A touch of our Hittite heritage. The Deer(Go House of Baratheons!) and Sun is a Hittite symbol. Similair to the typical Persian Lion(Fvck you Lannisters) and Sun symbol.
rP9k8UR.jpg

Last edited:
@Mustapha-Kamal

Ban issued for spamming all threads (related or not) with nonsense accusations for Mustafa Kemal Ataturk. It seems You are one of brain death members that I have cleaned from this forum. You don't have anything serious to share common related with Turkish defense industry and technological matters but pure provocation with using the honor issue of Turkish Republic. Don't you know The brain-death people like you are not allowed such respected forums ?

Bye bye !

Pfff ofcourse the Starks are the most badazz :)
*were
Until the last episode of season 5, the most badass was Stannis Baratheon, King of the Andals and the First Men :D:D.

Though when Mr Snow come back;);), he will be the best.

Back
Top Bottom