What's new

Cay Bahcesi

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah im just gonna delete the posts related to that thread idea. Its not nice. 2 muslim neighbor countries. Such thoughts are bad in themselves.

That's why I said it would turn into trolling. "Boragh" is a copy of BMP-2. You could have also mention "Talaaiyeh" which is much better than this one, but you didn't. Anyway, then they would bash you and mention Iran's ballistic missles, and ... and finally, it would be a piss contest. You are free to do so, but, I am not interested in such headaches.
Guess I was wrong about Iranians being mature enough to admit their armored vehicles simply suck :) ... anyway I've never heard of this "Talaaiyeh" maybe you could enlighten me :)

What good are ballistic missiles if the enemy is capable of annihilating you from land, air and sea... Those ballistic missiles are worthless in my opinion. You can fire them with chemical warheads, would be very effective on civilian targets but good luck stopping Turkish army at the gates of Tehran afterwards :undecided:
yeah im just gonna delete the posts related to that thread idea. Its not nice. 2 muslim neighbor countries. Such thoughts are bad in themselves.
You really are pissing me off sometimes. I'm writing my thoughts here at 2 in the morning... and you just delete them for no reason -_-

You really are pissing me off sometimes. I'm writing my thoughts here at 2 in the morning... and you just delete them for no reason -_-
Whatever its not worth the headache. It was a dumb idea.

Guess I was wrong about Iranians being mature enough to admit their armored vehicles simply suck :) ... anyway I've never heard of this "Talaaiyeh" maybe you could enlighten me :)

What good are ballistic missiles if the enemy is capable of annihilating you from land, air and sea... Those ballistic missiles are worthless in my opinion.

Dude, I am not really in the mood for a piss contest. In addition, I don't like your tone of writing. It is very insulting.

Dude, I am not really in the mood for a piss contest. In addition, I don't like your tone of writing. It is very insulting.
Dude, facts are facts. Our industry is simply more advanced. And I don't think it's an insult to say it.

We can discuss why Iranian land vehicles suck, in my opinion it's because there isn't such a competition in the iranian sector like we have between Otokar, FNSS, BMC, Hema and so on...

Anyway, I've googled Talaaiyeh and nothing came up...
I wonder why

What ever just act like I never even brought the idea up. iran has the advantage of producing their own motor. Also they have a different doctrine then us.

You can fire them with chemical warheads, would be very effective on civilian targets but good luck stopping Turkish army at the gates of Tehran afterwards :undecided:
There is a reason video games are not suitable for all people or ages, maybe you should reconsider playing hours.

And with this attitude, whether Iranian vehicles suck or not, no one will be interested to have a mature debate with you.

@LegionnairE
The balistic missiles are a good deterent plus they can use their cruise missiles and anti ship missiles to potentially crash the world economy by attacking ships in the straight of hormuz. They dont even have to attack civilian oil tankers to do so.

There is a reason video games are not suitable for all people or ages, maybe you should reconsider playing hours.
And with this attitude, whether Iranian vehicles suck or not, no one will be interested to have a mature debate with you.
It's true and you know it... bringing the discussion on a personal level doesn't change it.
The balistic missiles are a good deterent plus they can use their cruise missiles and anti ship missiles to potentially crash the world economy by attacking ships in the straight of hormuz. They dont even have to attack civilian oil tankers to do so.
Good deterrent, yes. Decisive? no conventional power is decisive, and Turkish Armed Forces excel in that,

Why the hell did we come to speculate the outcome of a possible Turkey-Iran war? I was talking about armored vehicles... -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
It's true and you know it... bringing the discussion on a personal level doesn't change it.

Good deterrent, yes. Decisive? no conventional power is decisive, and Turkish Armed Forces excel in that
But it cant invade iran. They have 70+ million people. :cuckoo:

But it cant invade iran. They have 70+ million people. :cuckoo:
We would win the war anyway...

Why are we speculating this?

I only said that Iranian land vehicles sucked and I was right

Turkish ballistic missiles suck, they are practically just artillery rockets on a larger scale
WWII German V-2 Rocket had longer range than J600T... do I care?

It's not in our doctrine, it's not in our genes. We like the intensity of the war.

Last edited:
We would win the war anyway...

Why are we speculating this?

I only said that Iranian land vehicles sucked and I was right

Turkish ballistic missiles suck, they are practically just artillery rockets on a larger scale
WWII German V-2 Rocket had longer range than J600T... do I care?

It's not in our doctrine, it's not in our genes. We like the intensity of the war.

Screw the missiles.. you have pretty awesome stuff .. like APCs,Your naval frig,corvette projects even T-129... etc..

As for Iran .. there defence tech isnt as advanced .. their land vehicles are modified Ms n T series .. all due to sanctions... we also faced sanctions for decades due to wars and our nuclear programe..

Screw the missiles.. you have pretty awesome stuff .. like APCs,Your naval frig,corvette projects even T-129... etc..
As for Iran .. there defence tech isnt as advanced .. their land vehicles are modified Ms n T series .. all due to sanctions... we also faced sanctions for decades due to wars and our nuclear programe..
Turkey also faced sanctions after 1974 Cyprus war... you know what happened next? Our prime minister at that time has established TSKGV(Turkish Armed Forces Empowerment Foundation) that foundation owns TAI, ASELSAN, HAVELSAN, and about %60 of Turkish defence industry. You could say our defence industry has started with sanctions :)
thing is, we aren't some imperialist power coming from other side of the ocean. Turks have been here for thousand years, and we will be here a thousand years later. Therefore we are much, much more dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom