What's new

Cay Bahcesi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey also faced sanctions after 1974 Cyprus war... you know what happened next? Our prime minister at that time has established TSKGV(Turkish Armed Forces Empowerment Foundation) that foundation owns TAI, ASELSAN, HAVELSAN, and about %60 of Turkish defence industry. You could say our defence industry has started with sanctions :)

We established HIT,PAC,AWC etc after 71 war... even nuclear weapons prog.. and by 83 our nukes were ready... some say we conducted cold tests by 83-4..

JF-17 itself was born in the 90s.. during US sanctions due to our nuclear prog.. right after the afghan jihad..

We established HIT,PAC,AWC etc after 71 war... even nuclear weapons prog.. and by 83 our nukes were ready... some say we conducted cold tests by 83-4..

JF-17 itself was born in the 90s.. during US sanctions due to our nuclear prog.. right after the afghan jihad..
We are walking a similiar path, both Turkey and Pakistan had coup d'etats, internal and external power struggles. Us with Greece, Pakistan with India. Both countries have growing defence industries.. but somehow I feel Pakistan lacks private initiative. The reason why Turkish armored vehicles are so successful is the competition between FNSS and Otokar, nobody can deny that :)

We are walking a similiar path, both Turkey and Pakistan had coup d'etats, internal and external power struggles. Us with Greece, Pakistan with India. Both countries have growing defence industries.. but somehow I feel Pakistan lacks private initiative. The reason why Turkish armored vehicles are so successful is the competition between FNSS and Otokar, nobody can deny that :)

Dude the similarities are more minute than you think; Greece isn't a country 5 times your size with an Economy 10 times yours, an Army 3 times yours, an Air force 5 times yours and your Navy looking like their Coast-Guard minus the Subs, like ours is with India !

Plus Pakistan has had a terrible....terrible patch for the past 2-3 decades ! :(

Turkiye was going through the same terrible patch and was more or less in the same economic mess that Pakistan was in the '90s before good leadership and sound economic policies made Turkiye from the 'Sick man of Europe' to the Economic Powerhouse in the region !

We were the Economic Powerhouse of the region in the '50s and the '60s before the debacle of East-Pakistan, Soviet Expansion into Afghanistan and its after-effects along with our failures to deal with them properly brought us to terrible ruin !

Dude the similarities are more minute than you think; Greece isn't a country 5 times your size with an Economy 10 times yours, an Army 3 times yours, an Air force 5 times yours and your Navy looking like their Coast-Guard minus the Subs, like ours is with India !

Plus Pakistan has had a terrible....terrible patch for the past 2-3 decades ! :(

Turkiye was going through the same terrible patch and was more or less in the same economic mess that Pakistan was in the '90s before good leadership and sound economic policies made Turkiye from the 'Sick man of Europe' to the Economic Powerhouse in the region !

We were the Economic Powerhouse of the region in the '50s and the '60s before the debacle of East-Pakistan, Soviet Expansion into Afghanistan and its after-effects along with our failures to deal with them properly brought us to terrible ruin !

Lord Butt u "says" the truth..!

@Aeronaut

Looks like you got another PDF Face Lift.:D
?

this?
10271598_742224109141531_6362921882394049713_n.jpg

Thts probably the only ISI logo ever seen.. posted it from ISPR FB page... makes it official i guess... the Markhor is one of our national animals.. it eats snakes etc... in short ISI screwing our enemies.. :lol:
Thats a tough animal. Are you allowed to hunt it yaar?

Facebook'ta Ateizm derneği sayfasındaki yorumlara bakın, 10 yorumdan 8 i adammlara küfür, hakaret, tehdit :D tiplerede baksan pek çoğu düzgün insana benziyor, daha 40 fırın ekmek yemesi lazım bu memleketin :D en geç 1 sene içinde mutlaka bir saldırı olur oraya.

I wish that was true... economic crisis in the 90s were triggered by the foreign services in the first place. They have caused a scare in the finance sector that would move the warm money away from here... they've shoved IMF and Kemal Derviş down the government's throat. Same "economic hitmen" are placed in administration today. One of the advisors of the PM is a CIA agent... think about it :)

Ultimately they are getting what they want.
Facebook'ta Ateizm derneği sayfasındaki yorumlara bakın, 10 yorumdan 8 i adammlara küfür, hakaret, tehdit :D tiplerede baksan pek çoğu düzgün insana benziyor, daha 40 fırın ekmek yemesi lazım bu memleketin :D en geç 1 sene içinde mutlaka bir saldırı olur oraya.
Where you see "normal people" I see retards with saliva drooling from their faces from utter retardation. This is why I can't handle these people.

Last edited:
For those who don't speak Turkish, recently an Atheism Association is opened in Turkey, and their facebook page is full of so called religious people keep swearing and threating them, we expect an attack to their building in maximum 1 year, unfortunateyly there is still so many retards in this country.

Aklıma birden bu geldi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom