What's new

Cat playing with Imam during taraweeh

E5NA581WQAIo10H.jpg

why we have mullah very strict and brittle mullahs in Pakistan ?i see arab's have islamic values more fixable . but south asians mullahs are very hardliners .if it was paksitan he may rush away cat badly or break prayer and go for WUDU .

why we have mullah very strict and brittle mullahs in Pakistan ?i see arab's have islamic values more fixable . but south asians mullahs are very hardliners .if it was paksitan he may rush away cat badly or break prayer and go for WUDU .

Because only the Jahil remain in Pakistan and a few hostages.

Could it be that the Mullah’s from pakistan deobandi are mostly pathan (at least what it seems in karachi)
The pathans we all know are strict in day to day life affairs, their women, sectarian etc

I have my 2nd cat, both my previous and current cat love playing with me while I am praying. As soon as I stand for prayer they came and sat on Ja-namaz, sit in my lap and my current cat jump on my head as soon as I go to sujood.

The tradition of having pet cats goes back to the the time of the Prophet (PBUH). He had a pet cat, Muezza, and there are lots of Hadith about his love for cats. For example:

“The Prophet was so attached to his cat that when he gave sermons he let Muezza rest on his lap.”

In fact, keeping cats as pets inside homes was common in Muslim societies going back to the beginning of Islam. In Europe they were kept outdoors to catch rats. Even until the 19th century Europeans visiting Muslim countries were surprised to see cats sleeping on people’s beds.

Cats are not Najs or unclean like dogs, they can dwell in your homes, Prophet Muhammad pbuh used to have a cat, and Hazrat Ayesha RA even let cat feed from her plate.

Back
Top Bottom