What's new

Caste System Discrimination Documentary in India today (Warning:Disgusting)

You cannot call yourself a democracy if your entire society and social system is bound by a medieval slave-caste system. They are complete polar opposites, but of course we all know democracy in india is a sham. I guess if there can be happy Africans, there can also be happy indians no matter what condition the country is really in.

I notice in the video that Dalits have very dark skin, on par with Africans? Is this how they identify them?

But then 80% of Indians have their same skin colour, so how can you tell the difference between an Indian and a Dalit?

No we identify them with their tiny eyes and yellow skin

You cannot call yourself a democracy if your entire society and social system is bound by a medieval slave-caste system. They are complete polar opposites. But of course we all know democracy in India is a sham. I guess if there can be happy Africans, there can also be happy Indians no matter what condition the country is really in.

Read what i wrote if you knew that caste system is man made and existed in UK and France also

No we identify them with their tiny eyes and yellow skin

LOL, Indians getting racist as usual. :rofl:

But you didn't answer my question. How can Indians identify Dalits so easily, since there is no visible difference?

I notice in the video that Dalits have very dark skin, on par with Africans? Is this how they identify them?

But then 80% of Indians have their same skin colour, so how can you tell the difference between an Indian and a Dalit?
So Dalits form a different country? is it? what a classic idea man....

LOL, Indians getting racist as usual. :rofl:

But you didn't answer my question. How can Indians identify Dalits so easily, since there is no visible difference?

Oh Mr Han come on :angel: you dont wish to play anymore?

Oh Mr Han come on :angel: you dont wish to play anymore?

Play what? Are you referring to the Indians just now having set up some anti-China threads? :lol:

No, this is not a response to that. :azn: I am genuinely interested.

Sure you are Mr Han :lol:

I am as interested in Indian affairs, as the Indian members are interested in Chinese affairs. Especially given the number of anti-China threads they have been posting recently.

So please answer my question, how can you tell the difference between an Indian and a Dalit, since they look the same?

I am as interested in Indian affairs, as the Indian members are interested in Chinese affairs. Especially given the number of anti-China threads they have been posting recently.

So please answer my question, how can you tell the difference between an Indian and a Dalit, since they look the same?

Dalits are Indian Mr Han

The system helped in two ways . Very easy to find labour. As babur said it is very easy to find masons or labour of any kind. Just look for the community. It also helped to avoid diseases when health sanity systems were not that evolved. Varna means class. We classify humans based on their skills and believe that they can transmit the ability to their kids. They found that by observation over generations. Now science calls it genes and DNA.

The system helped in two ways . Very easy to find labour. As babur said it is very easy to find masons or labour of any kind. Just look for the community. It also helped to avoid diseases when health sanity systems were not that evolved. Varna means class. We classify humans based on their skills and believe that they can transmit the ability to their kids. They found that by observation over generations. Now science calls it genes and DNA.

How do you use the Caste System to find labour?

Back
Top Bottom