What's new

Caste composition of Indian members!

What is your caste ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just keep your spelling correct .

Indian members have inbuilt feature to react to such topic ... they will come .

i dont feel the need to correct it for something which is gravely incorrect in itself

I know a guy who also hates fish but a big fan of beef.( he eats it keeping the Upbeeta aside :D)

I'm not that kind of guy.... :mad: we're "Vaishnab"...though,I like Egg(actually,I'm in love with egg,one of the biggest follower of "Roj Khao Ande" campaign)..friends once suggested that I might want to marry a hen..

mama mongols are the best clan dont you think ? :D

On religious belief and in fighting spirit, yes they are one of the best.

I'm not that kind of guy.... :mad: we're "Vaishnab"...though,I like Egg(actually,I'm in love with egg,one of the biggest follower of "Roj Khao Ande" campaign)..friends once suggested that I might want to marry a hen..

No chicken,mutton then? Hat's off to you :tup:

consoling2.gif

sikh is not a caste.. epic fail.:chilli:
Sikhism abolished all caste system and asked its followers to live without any caste discrimination but Jatts and Khatris and Mazhabi sikhs are agains bringing same problems to this great religion. So I gave it up. I am a born jatt Sikh. But don't really care.

@BDforever i have heard your caste eats fish in one go and separates the fish thorns while the whole fish is in your mouth simultaneously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom