What's new

Caste composition of Indian members!

What is your caste ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what sort of a daft thread is this? :lol:
meditationf.gif

Uh, this defeats the purpose of the poll. Indians from low castes will be afraid to vote, because it taints their reputation and they will suffer discrimination and harassment from the high castes. Therefore your results will be skewed.

Lol. I am a lower caste, and I voted publicly.
Whats ur puspose now?

Sikhism abolished all caste system and asked its followers to live without any caste discrimination but Jatts and Khatris and Mazhabi sikhs are agains bringing same problems to this great religion. So I gave it up. I am a born jatt Sikh. But don't really care.
I just wish if we all can one day be like the "Sikhs".

I don't want to open a caste slug fest here ...

Keep this thread clean from your casteist slur!

Haha that was all you bro, not me. Sorry you jig is up, Mr "I am opressed by yevil upper caste people".

Allow me to quote you,

"What is united hindu vote bank with out Yadavs,Kurmi and Gujjars? and also with out Dalits(vote for Mayawati's bsp)?

Baniya-Battu of UP forming united hindu vote bank."
:lol:

And here you are asking PAkistanis to help the poor backward castes, but this is what you said in the other thread,

You must be enjoying the fact that you found fissure in Indian Hindu society and you will garner support by sympathising us THE Backward caste. Isn't it ?

But a bad news for you ...We see Upper castes is not handling relation with Pakistan quite well , we see Pakistan should be crushed with IRON HAND. No more talkings No more negotiations.

What we do with Brahmins or other upper castes is our internal matte

Either you are spineless person with the memory of gold fish or you are just a troll, take your pick. And once again, you should be the last person to call anyone castiest.

IIT main jitna padh lo, jaahil dimaag jaahil hi rehta hai.

i dont feel the need to correct it for something which is gravely incorrect in itself

Not talking to it would mean that putting bugs under the carpet.

If we want to clean the mess , we have to get into it.

XD i voted for Upper class:dance3::dance3:

Anyway hypothetically speaking if a was a hindu would i have a class and what class,i am yousafzai pashtoon etnically(now don't say taliban class :P) (this is like a roleplaying game lol :big_boss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom