What's new

CASS: China's GDP surpasses US by 2020

I can already seem china developing ahead of required demands. If one assume for china based on develop-when-need basis the prediction can be thrown off.

But I think government should focus on sustainability, green energy and efficient recycling.
I wonder, for example, if stuff like concrete can be recycled.

I can already seem china developing ahead of required demands. If one assume for china based on develop-when-need basis the prediction can be thrown off.

But I think government should focus on sustainability, green energy and efficient recycling.

That's what they are focusing for now, otherwise you would see the GDP figure even skyrocketing to 17-20% annually if they were really GDP obsessing.

Concrete cannot be recycled. It is a composite ceramic that is resistant to almost all forms of both chemical and physical degradation. You can't burn it, it is inert to acid, base, oxidizers, solvents... you name the chemical process, it doesn't do anything to cement. it doesn't melt, and its extremely tough. If a building goes up in cement, the only way to get rid of it is probably a controlled demolition.

on chinese forum, the posts were mostly negative```` ordinary chinese people are more concerning about average income rather than GDP```they simply dont give a s**t abt GDP`

and it also has the implication that the Chinese RMB will go up significently agaisnt US dollar````as the current chinese gdp stands at $5trillion but us at $14trillion, if the growth rate keeps at 10% after 9 years china wouldnt be at 14 trillion``!!

so its the time to buy more RMBs now```````

Concrete cannot be recycled. It is a composite ceramic that is resistant to almost all forms of both chemical and physical degradation. You can't burn it, it is inert to acid, base, oxidizers, solvents... you name the chemical process, it doesn't do anything to cement. it doesn't melt, and its extremely tough. If a building goes up in cement, the only way to get rid of it is probably a controlled demolition.

So then it is a non-renewable material, so what would they do with concrete pieces from knocked down old buildings?

I predict earlier than 2020. Four or fives things will easily do it in nominal terms.
1. Yuan appreciation
2. Wage inflation
3. Expansion of consumer credit
4. Moving up the value chain
5. Lower savings, higher consumption
6. Stability, stability and more stability

I predict earlier than 2020. Four or fives things will easily do it in nominal terms.
1. Yuan appreciation
2. Wage inflation
3. Expansion of consumer credit
4. Moving up the value chain
5. Lower savings, higher consumption

There was a British article that predicted China's GDP to become number one in the years in between 2017-2019.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom