What's new

Car robbed at gunpoint at a traffic signal in Lahore

or yar jis ka marna hay dukh siraf usi ko hona hay yeah 200 million bandey bad main munh bhi nahi lagtey .model town yad hay na kitna shor machya tha media nay kya hoa dab gya bhol gaye log.

Bhai model town kay pechay siasat aa gaye the. is jesay wakio kay pechay siasat nahe aati. aa b jaaye to support me aati hay resistance me nahe..

Masla ye hay na ham tabdeeli b chaahte hay or khoon bahane ko b tayar nahe..

my pleasure:thank_you2:

Waisay I was in Lahore this last Saturday and Sunday ............. didn't get one bit of all that hype "jinnay Lahore ni vekhya o jamya e nai" ..................... ooo bai 10, 15 log rat ko dhol lay kay 1 bari c chadar utha kay paglo ki tarah sarko pay bag rahy thay.

Plus its not the citizen's duty to stop street crimes if civilians have to fight with robbers why are the fat policemen who are good for nothing paid such high salaries?

Every body have his own POV.

Or wesy b ab har chowk me to police kari karne se rahay..

Bhai model town kay pechay siasat aa gaye the. is jesay wakio kay pechay siasat nahe aati. aa b jaaye to support me aati hay resistance me nahe..

Masla ye hay na ham tabdeeli b chaahte hay or khoon bahane ko b tayar nahe..
read my post again i have added something more to it.

Waisay I was in Lahore this last Saturday and Sunday ............. didn't get one bit of all that hype "jinnay Lahore ni vekhya o jamya e nai" ..................... ooo bai 10, 15 log rat ko dhol lay kay 1 bari c chadar utha kay paglo ki tarah sarko pay bag rahy thay.
o bas baba ji purney waqton ki batien bani hoi hain jab log kush iqhlaq they bansant or maley hotey they villages main roads cars electricy ka koi concept nahi tha.tab becharey pindo logon nay yeah misal bani thi.abb lahore main siraf purani cheezz is ki food or historical places rah gai hay baqi sab shar ab ek jasey hi hain.

yeah bat jigar tab pata lagti hay jab ap kay yah app ki family kay sar pay kisi nay gun rakhi ho banda kehta hay dey do kanjar ko jo mangta hay jan churao.merey sath hoa tha main car main tha side say a kay gun sar pay rakh di thi or us waqat main yahi soch kay chup kar gya kay car main mom nani or sis bhi bathi hoi hay meri kisi harkat say unhey na kuch ho jaye .or who din ajj ka din ek bar bhi gaye honey maal pay dukh nahi hoa.

:tup:
Family comes frist.

Lekin jab aap mokay par akyly hay, tab aik zimadar shehri ki tarha act kary. wo nahe jis kay sar par bandok rake hay. wo jo idhar udhar se guzar rahay hay..

Or wese b yaar agar mere sath family nahe or me keh du jao nahe daita jo karna hay karlo. kia karn gay mar denge ziada se ziada ? isi tarha tum ne b mana kar dia tmhy b mar dia aik or bandy ne mana kar dia usko b maar dia. to kia sab ko marn gay ? nahe maar saktay bhai kabhe b nahe maar saktay..

But then again. Every person have his own POV.

o bas baba ji purney waqton ki batien bani hoi hain jab log kush iqhlaq they bansant or maley hotey they villages main roads cars electricy ka koi concept nahi tha.tab becharey pindo logon nay yeah misal bani thi.abb lahore main siraf purani cheezz is ki food or historical places rah gai hay baqi sab shar ab ek jasey hi hain.

Karachi is still better :p:. And my friends took me to "Capri" for breakfast telling me oh the food is great there ............. I had imagined something that fell apart as soon as I entered that place :sick:

Karachi is still better :p:. And my friends took me to "Capri" for breakfast telling me oh the food is great there ............. I had imagined something that fell apart as soon as I entered that place :sick:
karachi is too hot, humid and dirty and there isn't much greenery as compared to lahore or islamabad

In one of the threads about security, i wrote a few points. i dont have the link now.

Some people pointed out that conditions in Pakistan are not like this. The points i wrote were about vigilance, common sense and presence of mind.

Motor bikes coming and standing next to a car is normal but its better to keep a look out and know surroundings..
2-3 motorcyles stopping simultaneously should raise doubts.
2-3 people getting off bikes simultaneously should raise more doubts.

I mentioned in one of the points of that post to always stand on traffic light keeping distance of one car from the next car. This helps in manoeuvring left right or even reversing and accelerating in adverse conditions.

Most people when stop at signals either start looking at mobile phones or talk to each other, very few keep a look out on surroundings 360* and just a handful are not just looking but OBSERVING their surroundings.

Its just about making a habit of being vigilant and observing surroundings.

black Honda civic (2005 say pichla model )signal kay start pay khari hay or bike waley porey confidence say usay gun dikha kay car main bathey bathey hi loot rahey hai jab kay pichli cars(belta or Prius) reverse karney ki koshish kar rahi hain.

An officer posted in Karachi who when even went on shopping with family used to take all 3 cars of the house. We used to make fun of him. But he would advise us to always travel and move in a group and keep cars close to each other during driving.

If this black civic guy had relatives in a car or cars close by , they not only would have given him space to manoeuvre but probably rammed these robbers and if ramming wasnt a choice then made a hue and cry and started honking and flashing lights to confuse and disorientate the robbers.

No other person would take this risk for you when they see robbers with guns but own family will not spare them.

This happened in karachi

Check your profile page

In one of the threads about security, i wrote a few points. i dont have the link now.

Some people pointed out that conditions in Pakistan are not like this. The points i wrote were about vigilance, common sense and presence of mind.

Motor bikes coming and standing next to a car is normal but its better to keep a look out and know surroundings..
2-3 motorcyles stopping simultaneously should raise doubts.
2-3 people getting off bikes simultaneously should raise more doubts.

I mentioned in one of the points of that post to always stand on traffic light keeping distance of one car from the next car. This helps in manoeuvring left right or even reversing and accelerating in adverse conditions.

Most people when stop at signals either start looking at mobile phones or talk to each other, very few keep a look out on surroundings 360* and just a handful are not just looking but OBSERVING their surroundings.

Its just about making a habit of being vigilant and observing surroundings.

An officer posted in Karachi who when even went on shopping with family used to take all 3 cars of the house. We used to make fun of him. But he would advise us to always travel and move in a group and keep cars close to each other during driving.

If this black civic guy had relatives in a car or cars close by , they not only would have given him space to manoeuvre but probably rammed these robbers and if ramming wasnt a choice then made a hue and cry and started honking and flashing lights to confuse and disorientate the robbers.

No other person would take this risk for you when they see robbers with guns but own family will not spare them.

This happened in karachi

If I was at the spot with my 32 bor , would have earned three negative ratings by now

Nobody would put their family member's lives in danger just to look like a hero. Plus its not the citizen's duty to stop street crimes if civilians have to fight with robbers why are the fat policemen who are good for nothing paid such high salaries?
i will ask this question when God forbid you will be in such a situation and you will be looking around for help and no one will come to your help. then i will ask you about "duties"

sir good idea but you can do this once or twice a month when going to some wedding or party. but for your daily routine it is not practical.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1297846/traffic-signal-robbery-a-question-mark-over-police

its a targeted robbery. The robbers were after jewellery and looted over 400,000 Rs.

In this case it would have been wise to take route where traffic wardens are surely on duty.
Jewellery taken off and placed under the seat, instead of being worn all the way. It seems they might be coming back or going to a wedding or jewellery shop, though .ladies rarely wear jewellery after buying it.
The driver should have been vigilant to see if he was being followed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom