What's new

Car robbed at gunpoint at a traffic signal in Lahore

Can you post any other link to video .............. I can't watch the one in this thread.

Okay I hope you or @Hell hound wouldn't mind narrating the events?
black Honda civic (2005 say pichla model )signal kay start pay khari hay or bike waley porey confidence say usay gun dikha kay car main bathey bathey hi loot rahey hai jab kay pichli cars(belta or Prius) reverse karney ki koshish kar rahi hain.

Mujy to lgta koi ghar ka kaka hi hay jisy seedhi tarha pesay na milay to ayse nikalwa liye us nay..
muskil bat lagti hay un main itni himat nahi hoti.

These people show us the true face of our society. I can count at least 4 vehicles in the video which Of course have someone inside. but no one even tried to resist.

This is US. own it.
they did the wise thing money can be made again but life is only given to you once.unless some one had a weapon on him they should stay in the cars

Last edited:
they did the wise thing money can be made again life is only given to you once.unless some had a weapon on him they should stay in the cars

THIS mentality, is what nourish them. Yaar me pochta hun kitne hongay ? 10,000 ? 100,000 ? 10,00,000 ? ? Bhai we are 20,00,00,000. Can't even show resistance to mere 0.05 % of our Size ?

Manta hun ye log resist karty to kisi na kise ko goli lag sakti the. But bhai sar-e-aam chowk pe gole lage kitna vavela hota media kitna uchaalti . tbhe police harkat me aati or bandy pakarti. isi tarha se to change aata hay..

Ab aisay to nahe ho sakta na kay aap kahe mujhay machli b khaani hay ,or kaanty b nahe nikaalne...

the driver in the other car beside the one being robbed should have done something. he could have full acceleration and injured the robbers but yes in islamic republic of pakistan where there is no rule of law and with the ancient and corrupt police and judiciary everyone avoids taking any risk for someone else.

THIS mentality, is what nourish them. Yaar me pochta hun kitne hongay ? 10,000 ? 100,000 ? 10,00,000 ? ? Bhai we are 20,00,00,000. Can't even show resistance to mere 0.05 % of our Size ?

Manta hun ye log resist karty to kisi na kise ko goli lag sakti the. But bhai sar-e-aam chowk pe gole lage kitna vavela hota media kitna uchaalti . tbhe police harkat me aati or bandy pakarti. isi tarha se to change aata hay..

Ab aisay to nahe ho sakta na kay aap kahe mujhay machli b khaani hay ,or kaanty b nahe nikaalne...
mera to yeah manna hay attack tab kro jab jetney ka koi chance ho.bagair gun kay un pay attack karna pori suicide hay.
or yar jis ka marna hay dukh siraf usi ko hona hay yeah 200 million bandey bad main munh bhi nahi lagtey .model town yad hay na kitna shor machya tha media nay kya hoa dab gya bhol gaye log.
yeah bat jigar tab pata lagti hay jab ap kay yah app ki family kay sar pay kisi nay gun rakhi ho banda kehta hay dey do kanjar ko jo mangta hay jan churao.merey sath hoa tha main car main tha side say a kay gun sar pay rakh di thi or us waqat main yahi soch kay chup kar gya kay car main mom nani or sis bhi bathi hoi hay meri kisi harkat say unhey na kuch ho jaye .or who din ajj ka din ek bar bhi gaye honey maal pay dukh nahi hoa.

Last edited:
These people show us the true face of our society. I can count at least 4 vehicles in the video which Of course have someone inside. but no one even tried to resist.

This is US. own it.
the driver in the other car beside the one being robbed should have done something. he could have full acceleration and injured the robbers but yes in islamic republic of pakistan where there is no rule of law and with the ancient and corrupt police and judiciary everyone avoids taking any risk for someone else.

Nobody would put their family member's lives in danger just to look like a hero. Plus its not the citizen's duty to stop street crimes if civilians have to fight with robbers why are the fat policemen who are good for nothing paid such high salaries?

Back
Top Bottom