What's new

Robbers loot car at traffic signal in Lahore at gunpoint in Daylight

CHACHA"G"

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I am extremely shocked after watching this video, and very worried about my all relatives who living in Lahore.
After spending 50% of All PUNJAB Bugged in One city , Having so many Law Enforcement Agenises , like Dolphin force and Peero force
2 days ago 4 people including a Prophesier died in the hands of these Dacossssss.

00441.jpg

0044.jpg

00442.jpg

Dacoits rob car in Lahore at gunpoint
November 21, 2016
By: Samaa Web Desk

The street crimes are on the rise in Lahore where three robbers mugged a car in Lahore area of Faisal Town in broad daylight.

The car was at a signal waiting for green light when it was robbed at 09:15am in the morning.
https://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2016/11/video-dacoits-rob-car-in-lahore-at-gunpoint/

لاہورمیں ڈاکوؤں کاراج،شہری لٹ گئے،ویڈیوجاری

November 21, 2016
https://www.samaa.tv/urdu/pakistan/2016/11/596002/

لاہور: شہر میں اندھیر نگری چوپٹ راج ہے۔ڈولفن فورس،پیرو فورس سب بیکارہوگئی۔فیصل ٹاؤن میں ٹریفک سگنل پر دن دہاڑے ڈکیتی کی واردات ہوگئی۔

لاہورمیں ڈاکوؤں نے دہشت مچائی ہوئی ہے۔ فیصل ٹاؤن میں تین ڈاکوؤں نے گاڑی روک کرشہری کولوٹ لیا۔ اس واردارت کے بعدڈاکوموٹرسائیکل پر فرارہوگئے۔ یہ لوٹ مار کرنےکےلیے ڈاکوؤں نے بمشکل چند سیکنڈزلئے۔ڈکیتی کی یہ واردات سگنل پر کھڑی ایک اور گاڑی میں موجودشخص نے موبائل کیمرے میں محفوظ کرلی۔

پنجاب کے وزیرقانون رانا ثناء نے کہاہےکہ حقائق کو عوام کے سامنے رکھا جائے گا اورملزمان کو انصاف کے کٹھرے میں لائیں گے۔رانا ثنا نے دعوی کیاکہ ڈولفن فورس آنے سے 35 فیصد اسٹریٹ کرائم کم ہوئے۔ اس واردارت کے ڈاکو جلد پکڑے
جائیں گے۔

Robbers loot car at traffic signal in Lahore
11 mins ago BY Web Desk
Robbers-loot-car-at-traffic-signal-in-Lahore.jpg

Three robbers looted a car which was stuck in a traffic jam at Faisal Town on Monday (today) around 7:00 am.

Three armed men stopped the car at a signal. Two men robbed the car, while the third one wearing a helmet stood on guard.

Punjab government’s spokesman Zaeem Qadri assured that the suspects will be arrested and brought to justice at earliest.

In a bid to quell the incidents of street crimes in the provincial capital, the Punjab government introduced Dolphin Force in April this year to respond with rapidity in the face of any criminal act. However, the Turkey-trained officers on heavy bikes worth Rs 13 lac became unsuccessful in controlling street crimes due to which more than 2200 criminal activities were reported in the first nine months of the current year.

According to a report. 70,000 suspected criminals are at large in Punjab and out of these accused, 202 also have head-money on them.

@WAJsal , @Zibago , @django , @Moonlight , @Arsalan , @Tipu7 , @The Sandman , @Emmie , @Spring Onion , @Farah Sohail , @Ulla , @Hareeb

Last edited:
Really sad, I am wondering that all the other people were only watching and filming it, if a police patrol with young jawans would have been near, the Gangsters could have been not successful, Lahore is becoming the next Karachi hä, what would you have done, if you would have a weapon and if you would have no weapon ?

Last edited:
Where is that missing part "Dolphins ka dhool ke thaap pa raqs"
Sad and quite pathetic in fact. Rather then building and strengthening the existing systems we come up with a new one every few years and then leave it to fail miserable!!! This is what we see happening with Traffic Wardens these days. 1122 would have met the same fate had it not been for general public who recognizing their efforts and work for community cam to the help. Quite saddening indeed.

If stern action is not taken immediately, we are looking at development of another Karachi

Ooops! Too bad. What the hell happened to Safe City Project? How many more deaths, robberies, arsons, shootings and street crimes are needed before IG/DIG operations realizes that more police are needed for safety of public and their properties? Rather than wasting resources on Dolphin Force and others, keep police honest and double their numbers. Security is broken up there, fix it Showbaz Shareef.

Police is busy protecting corrupt politicians and officials and also busy in vip protocol and the remaining force is busy making money

@Chauvinist found it.

So all this video shows is plenty of cars and no one was man enough to stop three cowards from robbing a family in one of the cars?

Where is that missing part "Dolphins ka dhool ke thaap pa raqs"
Sad and quite pathetic in fact. Rather then building and strengthening the existing systems we come up with a new one every few years and then leave it to fail miserable!!! This is what we see happening with Traffic Wardens these days. 1122 would have met the same fate had it not been for general public who recognizing their efforts and work for community cam to the help. Quite saddening indeed.
Imagine this, just one, i say just one guy here was carrying a licensed weapon in his car, he would have averted this incident........Federal and Provincial Govt have banned the issuance of licenses to the citizens since 2012, they need to promote the safe gun culture......i say again, if one person at this traffic was carrying a gun, he would have atleast shot one of the dude and rest would have foed and would have asked for mercy and never to follow this path........

Punjab Safety City Authority can kiss my tush.....

Let the citizens defend themselves, open the licenses, promote the positive aspects of carrying a gun, conduct gun handling courses, allow people easy access to ranges so they can go and train with their weapons........Govt think that my stopping people to carry legal arms they can curb the street crimes, but it is BS......street criminals dont use the legal weapon.....

Friend's told me that even in Lahore when you land and come out of airport, the luggage goes in different car while you are in some other car. Because the bikers simply shoot and rob the people coming from abroad.

Imagine this, just one, i say just one guy here was carrying a licensed weapon in his car, he would have averted this incident........Federal and Provincial Govt have banned the issuance of licenses to the citizens since 2012, they need to promote the safe gun culture......i say again, if one person at this traffic was carrying a gun, he would have atleast shot one of the dude and rest would have foed and would have asked for mercy and never to follow this path........

Punjab Safety City Authority can kiss my tush.....

Let the citizens defend themselves, open the licenses, promote the positive aspects of carrying a gun, conduct gun handling courses, allow people easy access to ranges so they can go and train with their weapons........Govt think that my stopping people to carry legal arms they can curb the street crimes, but it is BS......street criminals dont use the legal weapon.....

How about this ....................burn the mofos and roast them ............ after looking at them I am sure no one else in their family would ever think of joining the same profession.

Friend's told me that even in Lahore when you land and come out of airport, the luggage goes in different car while you are in some other car. Because the bikers simply shoot and rob the people coming from abroad.

Hain? Never heard of this.

When a person/family lands at Lahore airport, the luggage goes in another car is because too much luggage.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom