What's new

Car market - India/Pakistan

Roybot,

Pew Research isnt reliable. My dear friend Prof Riazul Haq sb has often expressed his scepticism at some of PR's findings, especially where India is shown as better than Pak.

Regards

I don't know why you guys always enjoy this kind of comparisons with Pakistan. Trying to find a little comfort for your wounded ego? Pathetic!
ask the OP ? he was the one who stirred the pot!

LOL, let's see this in Pakistan

a-view-of-traffic-jam-near-delhi-gurgaon-toll-207449.jpg

Gurgaon-traffic-jam-PTI.jpg

gurgaon759.jpg

september-expressway-september-hindustan-ambience-gurgaon-gurgaon_9f689f94-6d24-11e5-9358-ce0f694bc37c.jpg

traffic.jpg

Although i agree, its nothing to be proud of. Vehicle penetration should be low, public transport should be encouraged.
Yeh. Survey carried out by calling Ganga's "Do you have a car". Given your propensity to boast and brag I am surprised the figure is not even higher. This sample is only good as the honesty/modesty of respondents. And we know Gangadeshi are class acts in telling fibs.

I wonder how many of those Gangoo's from India told the truth that instead of driving Mercededz Benz coupe the truth was they were tied like animals to these contraptions below? Zero I bet.

an-indian-hand-pulled-rickshaw-puller-runs-with-passenger-in-the-eastern-H20AFN.jpg

*There are estimated to be 2 million Indian's being used as drought animals but bet all told Pew they drive Mercedez.

Link > https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/man-as-beast-india.402799/

@Chinese-Dragon

Gangadeshis are now manufacturing mercedes

Made-in-India Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched at Rs 56.15 lakh

Even Jaguar

Made-in-India Jaguar XF launched in India at Rs 47.50 lakh

An example of low demand of cars in Gangadesh

Ford EcoSport Waiting Period Extended Upto One Year, Says Report; Delivery Delay Causes Booking Cancellation

Six month waiting period for Hyundai Creta automatic

Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza waiting period extends to seven months

Last edited:
I guess they ain't driving mercs either eh????
Never said that. But the poorest of poor in Pakistan would be like upper caste in your shudra swamped Ganga desh. And you know it. Where we have a drop - you have a freakin ocean of shite. That must be difficult to live with. I have problem even with the minority of crap we have in Pakistan tbh.

Do you want a tour of you aboriginals, Munda, Adivasi and untouchables numbering over 300 million living in shite, eating in shite and defacating in shite, breeding in shite, being born in shite? Hey that reminds me of gutter rats. Do you?

@django Please get this Gangoo off my back. The stink here is unbearable.

Never said that. But the poorest of poor in Pakistan would be like upper caste in your shudra swamped Ganga desh. And you know it. Where we have a drop - you have a freakin ocean of shite. That must be difficult to live with. I have problem even with the minority of crap we have in Pakistan tbh.

Do you want a tour of you aboriginals, Munda, Adivasi and untouchables numbering over 300 million living in shite, eating in shite and defacating in shite, breeding in shite, being born in shite? Hey that reminds me of gutter rats. Do you?

Tell him to log off and go play some JalliKattu:lol::lol::lol::lol:..Kudos Kaptaan

If you think an average Pakistani lives better than an average Indian, you are wrong man.. On every socio economic parameters we are better than you people..
HDI: India - 0.609
Pakistan -0.538
life expectancy at birth: India - 68 years
Pakistan - 66.2
infant mortality rate :India - 41.4
Pakistan - 69
expected years of schooling :India - 11.7 Pakistan-7.8
adult literacy rate is 62.8 for India and 54.7 for Pakistan..
g-plainfacts-(human-development)-web2.jpg

This means our least developed states like Bihar & UP are comparable with Pakistan..

If you think an average Pakistani lives better than an average Indian, you are wrong man.. On every socio economic parameters we are better than you people..
HDI: India - 0.609
Pakistan -0.538
life expectancy at birth: India - 68 years
Pakistan - 66.2
infant mortality rate :India - 41.4
Pakistan - 69
expected years of schooling :India - 11.7 Pakistan-7.8
adult literacy rate is 62.8 for India and 54.7 for Pakistan..
g-plainfacts-(human-development)-web2.jpg

This means our least developed states like Bihar & UP are comparable with Pakistan..

You can't talk sense to an illogical guy. If India is so full of filth and is gutter, then its worth mentioning that all that shite of shudra and untouchables flows into rivers aka GUTTERS going downstream to Pakistan from India which they fight to consume in World Bank. No real treatment for his inferiority complex, let him burn in his own hate whilst people like him had fatwa on his head to be called dogs in front of Arabs.

And please don't even compare U.P. to Pakistan. Its insulting to say the least.

22-aug-noida-road.jpg

1642874007-Krasa-Centrade-Business-Park-baner.jpg

night-view.jpg

b-start-budd-2012-7.jpg

bg-9.jpg

search

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom