New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Caption please ?

11051768_357040731161412_2363592481527904162_n.jpg

Yes! Don't debate about something you have no clue about

There's no logic!!!
During an ongoing war would you stop fighting just so that you could pray??? Being religious is good but following it blindly is not.

There's no logic!!!
During an ongoing war would you stop fighting just so that you could pray??? Being religious is good but following it blindly is not.

Dont you know about Karbala war...?

no one has proven or disproven anything here, as I said don't discuss something that you don't know about. It's not a straightforward yes or no thing, there are many conditions and much flexibility.

Lolzz
I guess you dont have an answer to my question.

If you didnt notice, 2 senior Pakistani members have already proved you wrong.

no one has proven or disproven anything here, as I said don't discuss something that you don't know about.
so be it !!!
But what is it that I dont know about???
It's not a straightforward yes or no thing, there are many conditions and much flexibility.
Its takes an iota of common sense to understand that the soldier in question should 've been doing his duty first.

how do you know he is on duty? may be he is there early to relieve the others or just got relieved by others. What info does this pic give you to make your judgement? you should use your common sense when you have some actual data, don't just waste that miniscule rarity on self assumed speculations.

I am done here, don't quote me.

so be it !!!
But what is it that I dont know about???

Its takes an iota of common sense to understand that the soldier in question should 've been doing his duty first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom