What's new

serpentza: Why China Can't make Chips! Please buy my products if you like to know

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
serpentza: Why China Can't make Chips! Please buy my products if you like to know

微信图片_20231121152054.png

China knows how to make a chip.

But the chip is protected by IP, and IP owner is not allowing China to use it.

The same with making a car.

China knows how to do it, but the IP owner is not allowing China to use it.

It's until there's an opportunity in EV.

The change for China in chip industry is in 1nm chip and smaller.

serpentza (Winston Sterzel) is a douche that was hated by his fellow South African expats even when he was living in Shenzhen. He was there as an "English teacher", which basically meant he was a fraud living on white skin when people were easily impressed by foreigners in the early 2000's. He would always show up to events and gatherings in a suit to appear educated/affluent when he was pretentious dumb cunt. When Chinese people started realizing his type of foreign garbage (aka sexpats), job opportunities dried up and he became bitter at not having white privilege anymore. He found a market for anti-Chinese sentiment rising at that time when Trump was in office and now makes his living peddling bullshit youtube along with Laowhy86. Both are known to exaggerate and even fabricate shit to increase viewership among Americunt right and FLG supporters.

Last edited:

You are missing the point.
They should be thinking of alternative ways to solve problems not rely on trying to replicate the same paths of others.

This is like companies 20 years ago afraid to go into the EV business because mainstream thought was that gasoline cars was the only way to go.

Now with companies like Tesla showing that EV are a route that should be taken seriously those old "IPs" are not worth as much..

So how are all the other car makers in the world surviving?

I think that is the wrong approach. Time for a complete shift away that isn't focused on shrinking things down.

It's until there's an opportunity in EV.

Increasingly extreme Americans will be the first to destroy patents. At that point we can rightfully erase all US patents and then use our massive productivity to completely subvert their semiconductor and pharmaceutical companies.

Increasingly extreme Americans will be the first to destroy patents. At that point we can rightfully erase all US patents and then use our massive productivity to completely subvert their semiconductor and pharmaceutical companies.

We destroy patents by making new products that makes those patents obsolete.

This goes back to when people would criticize Steve Jobs for spending enormous amounts of money on products that basically put mostly his own products out of business. His response was if he didn't make them someone else would.

We destroy patents by making new products that makes those patents obsolete.

This goes back to when people would criticize Steve Jobs for spending enormous amounts of money on products that basically put mostly his own products out of business. His response was if he didn't make them someone else would.

My point is that crazy and extreme US politicians will one day cancel patents owned by the Chinese government or corporations to appease extreme and stupid right-wing US voters. I am sure you will inevitably see that day.

The more extreme the madder. those whom God wishes to destroy, he first makes mad."--Euripides

You are missing the point.
They should be thinking of alternative ways to solve problems not rely on trying to replicate the same paths of others.

This is like companies 20 years ago afraid to go into the EV business because mainstream thought was that gasoline cars was the only way to go.

Now with companies like Tesla showing that EV are a route that should be taken seriously those old "IPs" are not worth as much..

So how are all the other car makers in the world surviving?

I think that is the wrong approach. Time for a complete shift away that isn't focused on shrinking things down.

Yes, Tesla changed the whole industry.

It's funny many big automotive manufacturers don't take it seriously.

One of the reasons why many people are interested in Tesla is not just because of the EV, but the concept of the smart car too.

It's truly mind blowing.

My point is that crazy and extreme US politicians will one day cancel patents owned by the Chinese government or corporations to appease extreme and stupid right-wing US voters. I am sure you will inevitably see that day.

The more extreme the madder. those whom God wishes to destroy, he first makes mad."--Euripides

LOL! The US Government?

Do you really think every elevator in use in China today is paying some patent fee to some Western company? LOL!

All the things around you invented in the West...do you really think Chinese companies replicating them all are paying patent usage fees?? I'm not saying they all aren't but do you really think they all are? Yeah right. :rolleyes1:

So before you point at the US Government doing something you should look at your own first.

Last edited:
Don't you think instead of trying to replicate chip size China should be focusing on something to change the whole industry.

So was the first microchip but that design has been around so long you may as well compare it to the gasoline car.

Yes, that is what I'm questioning why China can't do it.

USA changed the world not once but many times.

Like for example electricity, telephone, TV, automobile, airplane, computer, internet, AI, etc.

Next will be robotics, and space traveling.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom