What's new

Caption please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people are scorning him for he is off the duty and can come under attack but they fail to see that there are other rangers at guard,same thing g happen when Army give their duty in danger places...But then again there are members who will bash anything Muslims do be it beard, prayer or anything else,but who give them a hoot...

Dont mind but this is the time a terrorist might prefer to attack him. Duty should be his first priority.
The other guy standing and patrolling him is still alive :coffee:

People kindly keep your opinions to yourselves!

You people bashing around is no different from the Haram force harming everything...You fall on the DIRECT OPPOSITE side of the extreme spectrum but extremist all the same!

Just coz you dont believe in god and his power/ protection doesnt mean others have lost their faith...

And people like you who dont even support Islam bash everything is Islam's fault...Oh the irony!

Can Muslims do that? Assuming they are facing in the right direction.

Also, bare feet is a must? Covered head?
There are alot of flexibility available for different times of need...

If the man is sick and cant stand, he can sit and pray if he cant sit he is allowed to lie down and pray....

However, those who are experts with excuses will find excuses

Dont you know about Karbala war...?

The govt. paying him for security of his nation, and he doing this?

He even know what is the purpose of his job? He should be court-martialed.

I am NOT an atheist.
I'm an OMNIST!!
I believe in one God.
That is your problem I didnt ask nor do I require it....

Litttttlllle common sense is all that is required to understand that if one guy is required to carry out the duty then why ask 2 men to do the same.
Little common sense is required to know that guards are not placed so far away from each other...if something happens they can get backup...

freedom to practice the religion which you mock has shrunk coz of people with your mentality!

Will you please STOP bringing my religion into this???
Can you?? Will you be able to??
Is a sane discussion possible with you without bringing my religion???

Did I mention your religion? What is wrong with you?

WHERE did I mention your religion POINT IT OUT!

If you cant read and prefer reading between the lines than dont bother reading in the 1st place since your brain is already made up!

And now where did I bash ISLAM??
Why do you jump into conclusions??
Do you always obtrude??
Are you delusional? Or plain stupid? Seriously I am having doubts about your sanity now! READ

You people
PLURAL...You are by no description a plural! Behave as a human first before quoting!

Why did you not pick on @Atanz and @Oscar 's posts???
Are they NOT PEOPLE?

Man you are as obnoxious and self centered as they get arent you?

Is it my fault that 2 posts get combined if I post them in short time?

They had to say the same thing as me. You very conveniently chose to ignore their posts.
Oh so now they are not people...Seriously, do tell me how much more stupidity do you intend to display?

Let me make it LOUD and CLEAR that it's not about religion. It's about a lil common sense.
Let me make it loud and clear when a person becomes OVERLY defensive like here....fill in your blanks!

You pretty much were thinking JUNK hence the defensive display!

But I guess I'm expecting too much..
Common sense as they say is NOT very common.
And SELF CENTERED stupidity is a common trait being exhibited here!

Actually we keeping our opinions to ourselves, thats why we are India and you are Pakistan.
No you arent keeping it to youselves hence you are more on our forum, our threads than your own :enjoy:

Do you see me on Indian forums? Nope....THAT shows keeping your own opinions not what you do...Kindly do practice what you preach!

No you arent keeping it to youselves hence you are more on our forum, our threads than your own :enjoy:
Actually its fun after seeing, that how much moron security people are in Pakistan, an unknown god matter most than life of children and women.

Our threads are lame.

Actually its fun after seeing, that how much moron security people are in Pakistan, an unknown god matter most than life of children and women.
When there is allowance of 5 min break to go pee, have a meal...I dont see what the problem is in a 5 min break for Fardh namaz? How long does a namaz take?

Our threads are lame.
Not our problem go spice them up! :enjoy:

@levina this bit was the only thing I replied to you!
The other guy standing and patrolling him is still alive :coffee:

People kindly keep your opinions to yourselves!
This bit was addressed to PEOPLE in GENERAL...

YOU taking offense shows not only your self centered attitude but also a reflection what your brain was thinking and is REALLY full off..

I dont know why on a Pakistani forum on a thread related to Pakistan I have to explain to an Indian what I said just because SHE couldnt comprehend it and WAS ON A BASHING SPREE?!

When there is allowance of 5 min break to go pee, have a meal...I dont see what the problem is in a 5 min break for Fardh namaz? How long does a namaz take?
You even know what responsibilities they have?

Saving people is not a cake walk bro, these people are saving the life of citizens, and yes they are even above allah.

"soldier bows before two deities while his comrade looks on" :p:

Oh so now they are not people...Seriously, do tell me how much more stupidity do you intend to display

To a terrorist you 're a fool. For them this is the right opportunity to kill the soldier and cause panic. Can you deny this?

Now answer this:
If one soldier was enough to carry out this duty then why are soldiers put at such close intervals??

You pretty much were thinking JUNK hence the defensive display!
Lolzzz
Run out of arguments? Have you??

Now let me tell you something
"GOD helps those who help themselves".

But then as always I'm banging my head against a wall is blinded by religion.

You can continue your rants now :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom