What's new

Caption please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when my Islamiat teacher in school use to go to mosque at the time of prayer when he was suppose to teach us. This happened for 2 months then we all went to Headmaster and talked about it. Then our period time was changed.

The thing is, what should be priority, prayer or the job??

We here get half hour for prayer in office. When I was working in private company, we had one hour for prayer and dinner. Their duty is different than ours, so he should not be allowed such act.

how do you know he is on duty? may be he is there early to relieve the others or just got relieved by others. What info does this pic give you to make your judgement? you should use your common sense when you have some actual data, don't just waste that miniscule rarity on self assumed speculations.
Stop giving excuses!!!
Lolzz levina you win!
I am not waging a war...I dont care if I win.
I hope your soldier realises his mistake.

The thing is, what should be priority, prayer or the job??
The same question was asked by my muslim boss to my muslim colleague with a very low output.

True Muslim. I respect his devotion to his religion. :tup:

Anytime anywhere Namaz should be first priority...!

No---it is not----it is his duty---he must never take his boots off----. He can say his prayers while standing----. That is dereliction of duty----.

how do you know he is on duty? may be he is there early to relieve the others or just got relieved by others. What info does this pic give you to make your judgement? you should use your common sense when you have some actual data, don't just waste that miniscule rarity on self assumed speculations.

I am done here, don't quote me.

Because his boots are on the side walk where he needs to stand---if he is off duty---then he needs to find a place to say his prayers---.

Nation First.....rest are second.

Yes! that is duty too.
There is something like Namaz-e-Khauf where half keep watche and rest prays and in between they switch after some rakkats. I dont remember exactly u can check. But Namaz anywhere should be the first priorty.

No. Infact namaz was skipped for later during many Ghazwas.
Similar stupid ideals lead to nutjob surgeons leaving their patient to die whilst they supposedly did some sanctimonious religious duty by offering their prayers.
There isnt a Battle going on and secondly there is Namaz-e Khauf or something like that for situations like this. I read something about it or heard dnt remember exactly.

There is something like Namaz-e-Khauf where half keep watche and rest prays and in between they switch after some rakkats. I dont remember exactly u can check. But Namaz anywhere should be the first priorty.

There isnt a Battle going on and secondly there is Namaz-e Khauf or something like that for situations like this. I read something about it or heard dnt remember exactly.

Hi,

Ignorance is a bliss---. The war on terror is a 24/7 battle----not knowing from where the strike would come from----is the worst kind of combat duty---not a moment of respite for a soldier on duty.

why all lazy idiots getting so hyper ???..If you aren't following and paying your religious duties it's your lost...but don't rise fingers on others .....cut the Bs despite the fact he's on duty or not that's his choices and my props to him getting the time out and giving dividend to his faith .... Waste of thread ...

So fuk-tards, mostly from abroad, living a carefree & easy life, cosy in their AC rooms are furious over this great man who is performing his tough duty in hot summer days and praying on bare road which might be like hot metal at that time.

For such a case in Islam, it is permissible that one Jamat should pray, while other group should stand guard. It is clearly visible there are enough men at service to handle any situation.

Go ***** your liberal lives or come home and replace this man for same duty, and stand there all day long.

So fuk-tards, mostly from abroad, living a carefree & easy life, cosy in their AC rooms are furious over this great man who is performing his tough duty in hot summer days and praying on bare road which might be like hot metal at that time.

For such a case in Islam, it is permissible that one Jamat should pray, while other group should stand guard. It is clearly visible there are enough men at service to handle any situation.

Go ***** your liberal lives or come home and replace this man for same duty, and stand there all day long.

Thanks for saving me a longer reply.

It is very easy to point fingers at him but I believe people who are not muslims and who do not pray themselves (completely your personal choice) are eligible to comment on this guy. It is quiet hypocritical if you do that because you dont have any idea about the importance of prayer and what priority it holds in a Muslim soldier's mind when he knows that any prayer could be his last prayer and he definitely doesnt wanna miss it. Anyone of the muslims if doing his job and seeing one's own death in front of him definitely doesnt wanna miss out on prayers. They definitely do know the importance of their jobs more than you guys and are praying in the most assured way taking turns. Death is gonna come one way or another and it will be an honor for a Muslim to die in prayer. That is called faith if most people have forgotten or leave it in their bedrooms.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom