What's new

Captaincy Of Pakistan Cricket Team.

Supahi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Pakistan is lucky to have Leaders like Misbah and Hafeez. But Misbah is not suitable to be in the One Day team of Pakistan because he always take 10 balls to score 1 run. So he is ideal for Tests and he is the best Test Captain Pakistan Ever had After Imran Khan.And Hafeez is the natural leader is best captain of T20 and he should be the Captain of ODI team also because of his exellent performance as a bowler ,batsman and as a leader. Now the Question is why Pakistan suffered two years under the Captaincy of Shahid Afridi who succeeded Younus Khan (who also a great Captain), Afridi is a dishonest and undisciplined Player Pakistan ever had. Pakistan lost the 2011 World Cup Semi-Final because of his politics that he Didnt Put Shoaib Akhtar( from whom all Indian batsmen were afraid) just because of that Kamran Akmal. Now Afridi is not bowling well,not batting well, why is he in the T20 team?, to torture Hafeez? A guy who dont respect senior Citizens and his fan he should be kicked out of the team, just because he is a Pathan, he has a fair complextion OR he has relations with MQM or he is the BHAI of the team thats why putting him in the team i think its a blunder. Pakistan Test team now need A leader like Misbah, Allrounder like Hafeez, Batsman like Younus,Nasir,Azhar and Bowlers like Junaid,Ajmal We Dont want Afridi to command the team if he is not the Captain , He should take retirement himself If he is not a BEGAIRAT.

When south africa made over 250 runs i knew pakistan wont be able to cross even half of it.... Right now pakistan 39 for 7.... When pakistan came in india and even chasing india's lowest score (weak india bowlers) they took nearly 49 overs i knew this is weakest pak team.... Special the way they lost last match again india i knew pakistan wont be able to do anything special again SA.... Things will get worse.... Mark my words.... SA pitches the most deadly pitches like NZ pitches....

Pakistan are Pakistan 40/7 (25.0 ov)
at the moment looks like they are going for a follow up

Pakistan is lucky to have Leaders like Misbah and Hafeez. But Misbah is not suitable to be in the One Day team of Pakistan because he always take 10 balls to score 1 run. So he is ideal for Tests and he is the best Test Captain Pakistan Ever had After Imran Khan.And Hafeez is the natural leader is best captain of T20 and he should be the Captain of ODI team also because of his exellent performance as a bowler ,batsman and as a leader. Now the Question is why Pakistan suffered two years under the Captaincy of Shahid Afridi who succeeded Younus Khan (who also a great Captain), Afridi is a dishonest and undisciplined Player Pakistan ever had. Pakistan lost the 2011 World Cup Semi-Final because of his politics that he Didnt Put Shoaib Akhtar( from whom all Indian batsmen were afraid) just because of that Kamran Akmal. Now Afridi is not bowling well,not batting well, why is he in the T20 team?, to torture Hafeez? A guy who dont respect senior Citizens and his fan he should be kicked out of the team, just because he is a Pathan, he has a fair complextion OR he has relations with MQM or he is the BHAI of the team thats why putting him in the team i think its a blunder. Pakistan Test team now need A leader like Misbah, Allrounder like Hafeez, Batsman like Younus,Nasir,Azhar and Bowlers like Junaid,Ajmal We Dont want Afridi to command the team if he is not the Captain , He should take retirement himself If he is not a BEGAIRAT.

Hahahaha lol OK You Are Rite !!

Dude - Don't tell me that you went through process of Registration to open this thread only

Afridi is a good utility player who was born to be a T20 player. Hafeez is a man, and shouldn't be bothered of Afridi's place within the team.

Misbah is right choice... Hafeez is selfish.. not a team player.

There is lot of batting talent around but i don't know, why they always give chance to the dumbest.

What happened to once upon a time.. Hassan Reza?

Don't Forget that Hafeez is the only man Who Scored two fifties in two t20 matches against India, He is a natural leader, Pakistan lost the Final t20 against india because of him, If one is incharge of a team and a Gangster of a team trys to command the team so what we should do, give the command to the real incharge or sack the real incharge and give the command to THAT Ganster.

I just want to tell you one name who will give you nightmare your wholelife,NASIR JAMSHED ,WITH 3 CONSECUTIVE 100S AGAINST ENEMY INDIANS

TO ISRO2222,I just want to tell you one name who will give you nightmare your wholelife,NASIR JAMSHED ,WITH 3 CONSECUTIVE 100S AGAINST ENEMY INDIANS

Back
Top Bottom